37 Day by the Pool

-Nine months-

Justin

"I can't believe you made me so this Justin" Scarlett said while she was still standing in front of the mirror looking at me in disbelief.

Because I made her wear a bikini since I wanted to go swimming in our pool today.

"You still look fine alright, and you are nine months pregnant so your belly IS going to look swollen, we can't do anything about it" I said and took my shirt off.

"Alright, hold me..." She said and I grabbed her hand and we went downstairs.

"Tell me if ya'll need anything!" Mama Jen said and I nodded and led Scar to the backyard window.

I took Scarlett to the doctor every week after that incident and thankfully both are doing well, and both are healthy enough.

I have taken a break from month after that thing, I just want to be there with Scarlett through this and support her in every way I can because I know it's not easy, and this is her first time on top of that.

The baby is due next week and I'm freaking out but at the same time I can't wait and I'm so excited to be a dad already.

Emma and Cameron were already floating in the pool.

"What the hell are you even doing Cam?" I said when I saw him.

He was still in the pool with only his nose and the head above it out of the water and eyes were closed.

"I'm in peace, don't disturb me" He said and I looked at Emma confusingly.

"I sometimes really think that Cam has some problem, like mentally because he's too weird sometimes" Emma said and Scarlett chuckled while I helped her sit at the edge of the pool.

"No, actually that proves that he is still completely normal" I said and Cam grinned.

"Right" He said and I jumped in the pool.

"Are you scared Scar?" Cam asked her the obvious question.

"To be honest, yes, but I'm impatient at the same time too. I can't wait to get this little peanut out" She said and rubbed her stomach.

"Yeah nor can I" I placed my hands on her knees and bent a little to kiss the bump.

I then wrapped my arms around her and placed my ear against her stomach.

"This is my best hug with peanut, the most comfortable hug ever" I said.

It's really hard to find a position to just hug her stomach, so this was perfect.

I could hear the bubbling sounds inside and wondered what he was doing and if he was just as excited to meet his mommy and daddy as we are to meet him.

"Well, by the way guys, I heard that Selena has been put in a Rehab centre for three years, the police think that she has some mental issues and they have handed her over to the doctors" Emma said.

"Whoa..." Me, Cam and Scarlett said in unison.

"Well, that's for her betterment though" Cam said and I nodded.

"Did you hear anything from Samantha?" Cam asked and I shook my head while Scar wrapped her arms around me from behind and I leaned against the wall.

"I think she's still in the jail.....I don't know" I shrugged and he nodded.

"Em, can you pass me the water bottle?" Scarlett asked and she obeyed.

Scar almost drank the half of the whole figi bottle in a go and sighed after that.