2 Shopping for the big wedding

Scarlett

"Get ready fast Scar, he'll be here any minute!" I heard mom scream from outside the door of my room and I groaned in my pillow.

Today was the day that I'm supposed to shopping with Justin to select my wedding dress and his tux. I don't want to do this! I don't want to marry him!

I groaned again and sat walked into my closet to get dressed. I decided on a black bralet and leather baby pink skirt and black strap heels with it.

I slipped on my outfit and then walked inside my bedroom to my vanity table to do my hair and makeup. I subtly curled my hair so they weren't actually curled but just a little wavy, I hate my straight hair, they look ironed; like legit ironed with an iron.

I kept my make up light and grabbed my phone before walking downstairs. I wonder how Mr. 'I don't understand your eye color' is not here yet. I wish he forge---

I was cut off with the doorbell.

"Go get it darling, it's your man" Mom said from the kitchen and I rolled my eyes.

"It's your man" I mimicked her softly in a high pitched voice as I walked to the door and opened it.

Just as I did, cool air blew in and it smelled of expensive cologne that smelled familiar. There stood Justin in a red and black plaid shirt and ripped blue jeans and black Supars.

He looked so non-CEO and nice to be honest.

"Let's go?" He said and swiped his tongue over his bottom lip after looking at me.

"Yeah.....Mom! I'm leaving!" I said.

"Okay! Have fun you two!" She said and I wanted to roll my eyes again but I controlled.

I shut the door behind me and then I followed him outside the gate of our mansion and he opened the passenger seat door of the new model of his Jaguar XKR for me.

"Thank you" I mumbled and sat in and he shut the door after me before hoping into the driver's seat.

"So, I've asked my Givenchy designer to pick some dresses for you, so we're going to his boutique right now" He said seconds after he started driving.

"Okay..." I said.

I wondered if it would be rude to put on the radio without asking him or would it be fine? Before I could ask him, he turned on the radio as if he read my mind.

It took twenty minutes for us to reach there. Yes, I counted.

We walked inside the boutique and it had matte black interior and golden lights making it look really luxurious.

"Justin! There you are!" A guy with specks came and hugged Justin then looked at me.

"And I see you've become a lucky man because she is beautiful..." The guy said while looking at me before grabbing my hand and kissing it.

I think he's gay.

"I'm Ian by the way and don't worry I'm not flirting, I like guys more than girls" He said and winked at me making me chuckle.

He seemed cool.

"Come on, I'll show you the dresses I got for you" He said and interlaced our fingers and led me to the next room while Justin followed.

I gasped silently when I saw almost around twenty wedding gowns arranged parallel to each other on black mannequins.

"Pick the best you like" He said and let go of my hand.

I nodded and started walking by the mannequins; looking at each of the dress.

Most of them were plain white and lace but the last one caught my eye. It was strapless with a heart neckline and gold work done on the bustier and big fluffy and off-white long skirt.