38 Aryan

(Aryan; pronounced as R – yan and not Arayan)

Scarlett

My eyes slowly fluttered open in the same bright room, I woke up 4 months ago but this time, instead of freaking out, I sat up impatiently.

"Where's my baby?" I asked the doctor who was standing beside my bed and she smiled.

"Your baby boy is meeting his dad uncle and grandparents, I'll send them in, but are you feeling completely good?" She asked and I nodded.

"Alright then, don't forget to feed the little soldier afterwards" She said and I nodded before she walked out.

A couple of seconds later, a Justin, with a tear stained but smiley face came in while carrying a small baby in his arms.....out baby.

"Are you okay?" He asked and I smiled and nodded before extending my arms.

"There you go..." He carefully handed him to me and I couldn't help but cry and 'aw' when I saw that cute little thing.

"He's completely healthy, right weight, no breathing problems, no nothing" Justin said and I smiled and tapped the baby's small nose with my finger.

"But babe, what about the name?" Justin asked and I smiled.

"I want to name him Aryan" I said.

"Aryan...what does that mean?" He furrowed his eyebrows.

"I-It means 'warrior' in Sanskrit...." I said and his eyebrows slowly unfurrowed and he smiled.

"That's perfect, it even sounds perfect. Aryan Bieber, has a rig to it yeah?" He said and I chuckled before looking down at him.

"Hello Aryan.....my little soldier" I said and pecked his forehead before the door was pushed open making me gasp.

"That was so unfair Justin! You can't just do that to me!" A angry Cameron came in.

"Look, I'm sorry alright, the parent were all trying to snatch him and I couldn't deny, they are his grandparents...." Justin explained.

"But I'm his uncle, I deserve to hold him too!" Cam argued.

"Cam....you can hold him now" I said and he nodded and ran to me.

"Oh my god..." He shakily sighed as he looked at Aryan and took him in his arms.

"Say hi to uncle Cam little buddy" He cooed.

"We named him Aryan, it means 'warrior' in Sanskrit" Justin said and Cam grinned.

"That's the most perfect name ever" He said and cradled Aryan in his arms.

"I love you..." Justin said out of the blue and I chuckled after looking at him.

"I love you too" I said and he leaned in to kiss me.

We pulled away suddenly when the door opened suddenly and all the parents and Mama Jen and Louisa came in.

"Are you okay Scarlett!" Mama Jen rushed to me and I smiled and nodded.

"I'm all fine Mama Jen" I hugged her back.

"He is so cute, thanks for making me a 'grandma Jen' sweetheart, I might not be blood related to him but I'll take care of him as my own grandson" She wiped her tears.

"Mama Jen....he is your own grandson, so what if you're not blood related, neither you are to Justin or me but we're still your kids right?" I said and she nodded and hugged me and Justin.

"And me too!" Cam whined and Mama Jen chuckled before pulling him in the hug too.

"I used to always think that I'm an unlucky person for not having kids but I actually have these three amazing kids and now a grandson" She said and we giggled.

"Alright you guys, I need to feed Aryan now, you oldies can play with him once he wakes up" I said.

Dad handed Aryan to me and wiped his tears away.

"I love you Scar" He said and pecked my forehead before rushing out of the room and I looked at mom.

"He's just a little too emotional and happy right now, I'll go check on him" She said and walked out before I nodded.

Pattie placed a kiss on mine and Justin's head before walking out too.

After that, everyone else went out and in the room there were only me, Justin and Aryan left.

"This is going to be perfect you know..." Justin mumbled while we both looked down at Aryan who was in my arms while Justin sat beside me and stroked his head gently with his fingers.

"What?" I asked and he smiled.

"You, me and Aryan, we'll be the most perfect family ever" He said and I smiled and kissed his cheek.

"I promise I'll never let you'll down....ever" He said and kissed mine and Aryan's forehead.

--------------------------------------------------

All I wanna sat right now is go read the epilogue>>>

Bc I've completed this book in a go now!

Twitter: @RevelParkar

And I've made an Instagram account special for updates on my stories of wattpad! I post sneak peeks, and all updates or information about and relatated to my stories, be sure to follow me @hotlinebleeng

Soon, I will make a separate twitter too!

-Love, S