22 From the Start

Justin

I had come home directly from work and I was currently sitting on the couch in the living room waiting for Scarlett to come down so we could go to the club.

"How's Selena doing?" Mama Jen asked.

"She's fine, the cameo therapy will start from tomorrow" I said and she nodded.

"You really missed the fun today morning though" She said.

"Why what happened?"

"Cameron and Emma had came over and they forced Scarlett to play tag in the house and also included the pups. The house was a mess but the three of them cleaned it themselves" She said and I pouted.

"I missed it" I sulked.

"You did" I heard Scarlett's voice and turned around.

I felt like my eyes would pop out of the sockets and my jaw would hit the ground when I saw her.

"This-...wha- is that you Scar!?" I said and stood up to face her and heard Mama Jen chuckle.

"Wh-why do I look weird? Oh my god I knew I wouldn't be able to pull this off" She groaned and covered her face with her palms and Mama Jen ushered out of the room to give us privacy.

I walked closer to her and removed her hands from her face and tilted her head up by her chin and kissed her firmly but slowly, feeling the electricity light up ever vein in my body and causing a pool of desire in the pit of my stomach.

I grabbed the nape of her neck and deepened the kiss and heard her moan lowly when my tongue entered her mouth and it drove me crazier if possible.

I pulled out abruptly and our heavy breaths fanned each others faces.

"You look so hot......I could catch a tan on you" I said and instead of blushing like she always does, she bursted out laughing.

"Justin! That was so lame!" She said.

"But you're still laughing!" I defended.

"That's because it was too lame to even accept it as a joke" She said and I buried my face in her neck.

"But I wasn't joking at all" My voice came out raspy as I placed an open mouth kiss on her neck.

"We should go now" She said and I nodded before pulling out.

We said goodbye to Mama Jen and walked to the car and got in the backseat.

Throughout the ride she kept telling me about how fun today morning was while I played with the tips of her hair with a smile on my face because this was what I always wanted.

I remember the time when I used to get one word replies from Scarlett. Its gotten so much better now, I could just stay here and listen to her all my life.