29 Fakery

Justin

My grip on Scarlett's hand was tight as we entered the corridors of the hospital. We walked further and found Cameron there. I had told him to be here.

"Hey" I said and we hugged each other before he hugged Scarlett.

"She's in that room, be careful, she's been throwing tantrums a lot" Cam said and I rolled my eyes.

"I'm just going to go in there, shove the fucking medications down her throat and if she doesn't want to, then I don't care" I said.

I pushed the door open and entered inside with Scarlett. Just as we did, Selena stopped talking to the doctor standing at her bed and looked at us.

"Justin....I knew you'd come" She said and smiled.

More like get blackmailed and forced to come.

"Why aren't you taking the medicines Selena?" I said calmly.

"Those medicines won't work on me Justin, you are my medicine" She said and I wanted to gag.

It's funny how you start hating the person you loved so truly once.

"Please take those" I said.

"I will if she goes out of the room" Selena pointed at Scarlett.

"She won't go anywhere Selena, you take the medicines or I'm leaving" I stated and her jaw clenched.

"Um Mr. Bieber, I think you should listen to Ms. Gomez and send Mrs. Bieber outsi—

"You don't have to speak in between Mr. Mason, this our matter" I said to the doctor.

"You can take them if you want to, I'm leaving" I said and started to turn around.

"Justin please....I'm dying" She cried causing me to stop and turn around again.

"You won't if you take those Selena, please don't be like a child, I'm married and I can't be with you, I don't want to be with you---

"STOP! Stop telling me all that! I know you still love me!" She yelled.

"If I did, then I wouldn't have been able to stay alive to see you in this condition Selena" I said.

"Why did she ever have to come in between Justin? Everything was going good...." She sobbed and I shook my head.

"She's not coming in between, you are the one who's coming in between me and Scarlett right now when everything is going good but you. Get it through your head Selena, move on because you've fallen in my eyes due to the shit you've done and move on" I said and turned around to finally leave.

"Mr. Bieber we need to talk..." The doctor rushed after me and Scarlett as we walked out.

"Mr. Mason I really don't want to ta—

"You just have to do some paperwork, that's it" He said and I sighed.

"Alright..." I said and we walked to his cabin.

Me and Scarlett sat across his desk and he shuffled through some papers. He scanned each and every paper carefully before handing them to me and he kept some of them under his diary.

Scarlett

Justin was signing the papers when something caught my eye. It was one of the papers that Dr. Mason put under his diary. I could only see the top.

'Patient name: Selena Gomez'

I guess he overlooked it or did he keep it there purposely. If yes then why.

My curiosity got the best of me as I glanced at Dr. Mason and saw him busy in telling Justin where to sign. My hand reached to that paper and pulled it out from under the diary quickly and placed it on my.

It was a report, the real report and not the one he gave to me and Justin.

The report was a complete opposite of what we got. All the report said was that Selena is completely fine. Fine as a horse.

"Wow Dr. Mason....How much did Selena pay you for this" I said and his head snapped towards me.

"What's it babe?"Justin asked.

"No no no, it's nothing, it was a m-misprinted r-report Mr. Bieber wai—

I had already handed the report to Justin and his eyebrows furrowed as he read it.

"What is this Dr. Mason?" He said in disbelief.

"I-I can explain.....Ms. Gomez is n-not sick at all, she is f-fine. Sh-she paid me for making the fake reports I gave y-you" He said in a hurry while fumbling.

"Wow......wow just wow!" Justin said sarcastically and leaned back in his chair.

Right now, I'm disgusted by Selena.

"God damn it, I'm done" Justin mumbled and shot up from his chair and stormed out of the cabin.

I quickly got up and followed him.

"Hey man, what did he say?" Cameron asked him when he saw us.

"Here look at this.....she's been faking it all this while!" Justin yelled and shoved the report in Cam's hand.

"What the fuck?!" Cam said in disbelief as he read it.

Justin took the paper back and we followed him into to Selena's room.

"Congratulations Selena Gomez, you played all of us, you're really good at this, I'd give you that" Justin said and she furrowed her eyebrows but her face turned pale.

"Wh-what are you talking about Jay?" She said.

"This!" He threw the paper at her and her eyes widened when she read it.

"This is fake! Please Justin believe me!" She said.

"That will be the last thing I do on the planet from now on. Dr. Mason told us everything Selena, don't try" He said.

"And if you thought, that you faking all this sickness would make me love you more than I love Scarlett then you're wrong Selena....you failed, you've disgusted me!" Justin yelled and she started crying, knowing her cover was now blown.

"I'm so sorry Jay, I love you" She sobbed.

"You don't! This is not love Selena, this is greed! I don't ever want to see your face again alright? Now I can't believe you even if you're speaking the truth.....goodbye Selena" He said and walked out of the room.

I sighed and me and Cameron followed him.

"He's so mad" I mumbled.

"He'll be fine" Cam patted my back.

"Bye" I said and hugged him.

"Bye, take care" He smiled and I walked out for the hospital and to our car where Justin had levered himself against it on his hands.

"Justin....are you okay?" I said and squeezed his shoulders.

"I feel so shitty" He shook his head.

"Just...let's forget this now and go home" I said and wrapped my arms around his neck from behind.

"Yeah...let's go" He said and pecked the back of my hand before we got into the car.

Finally this mess ends.

---------------------------------------------

END OF THE MESSY 'SELENA' PHASE

-------------------XXX------------------

A special chapter coming up next :)

If you haven't check out my two new JB fanfics called 'Burn' and 'Just A Dream' be sure to go check em out.

-Love, S