6 Cameron

Scarlett

I stepped out of my room and shut the door before turning around and jumping slightly when I saw Justin and Selena come out of their room hand in hand as I was about to go to their room to inform Justin that I'm going out.

"Oh Good morning Justin, morning Selena" I smiled at them and they smiled back.

"Good morning" they said in unison.

"You're coming to the breakfast with us?" Justin asked with a slight hopeful smile.

"No uh, actually I'm going out to meet someone" I said and Justin's face hardened.

"Oh okay. Hey Sel, I think I forgot my wallet inside, you go wait for me in the lobby, I'll be back real quick" He said.

"Okay" Selena said and walked to the elevator and got in it.

I was about to turn around too but Justin stopped me by grabbing me by my wrist.

"Who are you meeting?" He asked.

"I'm going to meet my grandma, she lives here" I said and his face softened and his grip on my wrist loosened.

"And then Cameron and I are going for shopping" I added, not wanting to hide it from him.

His eyes flicked back to mine at the mention of Cameron's name.

"I'll be back after dinner" I said.

"Okay" his jaw clenched and unclenched.

"Bye" I said.

"Bye" He nodded and got inside the elevator.

------------------------

I told the driver of the Audi to stop when we reached grandma's house and I stepped out of the car.

I stood in front of the vintage house and rung the doorbell. After two long minutes, granny opened up. She squinted her eyes and looked up at me and then also put on her specks.

"Scarlett! Darling you're here!" She said when she was finally able to see me clearly. I grinned wide and hugged her.

"You look so beautiful, come in, I've made cookies for you" she said and let me in.

"You never forget making cookies for me right?" I said as I sat down on the small couch in the living room. The house was so warm and so maintained, it felt like home.

"Brandon told me that you and your hubby are coming here for honeymoon so I made them for you'll" She sat beside me with the plate full of cookies.

"Speaking of honeymoon, where is your hubby?" She said and I tensed and looked away.

Should I tell her the truth or should I make up some excuse? Justin will be mad if I tell her.

"Is something wrong sweetheart?" she said in a low shaky voice and placed her wrinkled hand on mine.

I sighed and looked at her; I cannot lie to her.

I told her about everything, the business deal and also the deal between me and Justin and about Justin and Selena.

"I'm going to whip Brandon's arse when I see him!" she said when I was done telling her everything.

"No granny, please don't he doesn't know about the deal between me and Justin!" I said quickly.

"I'd still like to meet this Justin though" she said.

"No! no! you're not going to talk to him about this" I shook my head.