30 Time Flies

Justin

I had never imagined that I'd be this happy on this day. Today is mine and Scar's first wedding anniversary. We've lost so much time in this one year of us being together but now, I just don't want anything else to hold us back from each other.

"Justin simmer the flame!" Mama Jen scolded as she stood beside me while I tried to fry eggs for Scarlett.

"Why don't you just take over Mama Jen, I'm afraid he's burnt his hand" Scarlett said who was currently sitting at the dinner table and watching my horrible cooking skills.

"No! I'm a grown up man Scarlett, I can do this!" I said and they both laughed.

"Alright this is done" I said and my tongue stuck out as I slowly picked the fried egg and placed it in the plate that mama Jen was holding and also put the friend bacons in it.

I served myself too and then took both plates and walked to the dinner table and placed one plate in front of Scarlett and I sat across her.

"You can eat it you know, it's edible" I said while she just looked at her plate.

"Alright" She shrugged and took a bite of the egg.

"Is it good?" I asked excitedly and she nodded.

"Yeah....it's good!" She smiled and continued eating.

"Really?" I said and took a bite to taste it myself.

I instantly, spit it out.

"There's no salt in it Scar!" I whined and she laughed.

"It's alright, we can always put it" She said and sprinkled the salt over mine and her fried egg.

"This is better" I said when I took another bite.

"What color are you wearing for the party tonight babe?" I asked and I heard Mama chuckle and Scarlett's cheeks turned red.

"I-I meant what color dress! Gosh!" I said and shook my head and they laughed again.

"Red" She said.

"I'll go for black then" I said and she nodded.

----------------------

"I have no idea what they've planned" I said as I grabbed Scar's hand and helped her out of the car.

She looks so gorgeous in that dress.

"Let's go in and find out" She said and I nodded

Cameron, Emma and Nina are the ones who have organized the party. God knows what those idiots have done.

"Ready wifey?" I said when we were in front of the doors of the hall.

"Yep" She said and I pushed the doors open and walked in to find the room blacked out.