28 Honeymoon Pt. 2? Not Really.

Scarlett

"Baby are you done yet?!" I heard Justin yell from outside.

"Just a second Jay!" I shouted and put on a last coat of lipstick.

I checked my outfit one last time. Long black full sleeve dress, my hair were combed straight and taken to one side of my neck and my lips were highlighted with blood red color lipstick.

 Long black full sleeve dress, my hair were combed straight and taken to one side of my neck and my lips were highlighted with blood red color lipstick

I walked out of the bedroom of the suit and saw Justin sitting on the couch.

"I'm done" I said and he looked up and smiled.

"You look great as always" He said and walked to me before kissing my forehead.

"Thank you" I smiled and then we left out suit for the dinner.

Where are we? We are in Maldives because since me and Justin have decided to begin from the start, Mr. Hubby wanted to have a re-honeymoon too so just like that, here we are in Maldives, on a privet yatch.

"Is everything set Gonzalez?" He asked the manager of the ship when we reached the diner and he nodded.

"What is set?" I asked.

He's been doing something secretly since morning with staff of the yatch and telling me nothing.

"You'll know soon babe" He said and kissed the back of my hand.

We entered the diner and it was very dimly lit and a pleasant aroma filled my nose.

"I'm gonna trip..." I mumbled and gripped his bicep.

"Here, sit" He said when he pulled out a chair and I sat in it.

After that he put on a lighter and lit three candles on the table so I could see what's around.

He smiled and bounced his eyebrows at me making me chuckle.

He then popped a white wine bottle and poured it in my glass and then his before sitting down across me.

"Toast to you and I......forever" He said and I smiled as we clicked our glass before drinking the wine.

"So you've decided to be cheesy today?" I said.

"Oh we've just started Scar, I'm gonna have my fill of being cheesy tonight" He said and winked making me roll my eyes playfully.

"Please bring the food" He said and the staff popped out of nowhere and served us the food.

"Has Brandon tried to contact you again after that?" He asked.

"No, it was only mom who called to ask if I'm okay, she didn't say anything about him" I said and he nodded.

After that we ate the dinner while talking about random things like the pups and music. Then, we stood on the very end of the yatch with him behind me and his arms wrapped around me as we stared at the ocean.