10 Mrs. Boss

Justin

Then next morning, I woke up at around 8 am and went in for a shower. After which, I dressed up in a grey hoddie and matching sweats before going downstairs.

When I got near the kitchen, I heard talking and laughing and I realized that Scarlett had already woken up. When I went in, I saw her talking with Mama Jen while Louisa was cleaning the dining table.

"Good morning honey" Mama Jen said to me when she saw me.

"Good morning Mama Jen, good morning Scarlett" I said.

"Good morning" She said and I sat down at the chair at one end of the table and winked at Louisa who blushed and looked away quickly.

Louisa is that innocent girl from outside and a badass from inside. And the badass only comes out in bed. I mean, I know this so you know now that I've done her.

Mama Jen came and placed a plate full of three pancakes for me with maple syrup on it.

"Wow, I've missed this" I said and grabbed a fork and a knife.

Mama Jen's pancakes were the best ones I've ever eaten.

"Scarlett made those" Mama Jen smiled.

"Oh" I was a little disappointed because I had gone two weeks without my favorite pancakes but all my disappointment washed away when I took a bite.

My eyes widened and I looked at Scarlett who had sat on the chair diagonal to me with her breakfast.

"Wow, I thought Mama Jen made the best pancakes in the world, I was so wrong" I said with my mouth full and she smiled.

"My mom taught me to cook, pancakes were the first thing I ever learned to cook" She said.

Two seconds later, Mama Jen brought Eshter, Phil and Peanut in the kitchen and guess what?

ALL the three ran to Scarlett and she picked them up and placed them in her lap.

"I see you've met them already" I said and she smiled.

"Oh, we had a bubble bath together!" She said and played with them.

If only I was one of the pups......

"Eshter and Phil have forgotten about their daddy huh?" I said loudly and both of them looked at me finally realizing that I was there too. They barked and tried to jump to me. I chuckled and took them in my arms and kiss their heads.

"Missed daddy huh?" I said as they both licked every inch of my face.

After I placed them in my lap, Peanut joined too.

"Guess they're best friends already" I said and looked at them.

"I'm going to have to look after three mischievous pups now!" Mama Jen exclaimed while cleaning the kitchen counter and me and Scarlett chuckled.

I got back to eating my pancakes and when I was done, Scarlett picked my plate with hers and went to the sink. Mama Jen and her instantly got busy in a conversation as she started cleaning them.

I really don't want Scarlett to do all that stuff but I'm liking how she's gelling up with Mama Jen. I glared at Louisa and motioned her to go and clean the dishes.

Louisa blinked a thousand times as she walked to Scarlett.

"Mrs. Bieber, I'll do this" She said in her low voice.

"No, its okay and I told you to call me Scarlett Louisa...." She smiled at Louisa.

Louisa slowly looked back at me and I dismissed her.