21 Wives, Girlfriends and Boyfriends

Selena

It was 7 pm and I was lying on the bed reading a magazine when Justin came out of the closet dressed in a tight fitting black dress shirt that defined his perfectly built structure and khaki trousers with a black belt.

He was humming to himself with a slight smile on his face as he stood at the vanity table and did his hair. Instead of sleeking them back like he always does, he quiffed his floppy hair and gelled them.

He sprayed his cologne and finally turned to look at me. Before I could ask him where he is going, he spoke up while texting on his phone.

"I'm going to a dinner party with with my friends and probably I won't come home tonight"He said and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"If you're going to a dinner party then why aren't you coming home tonight?" I asked.

And why do you look so damn happy?

"I have some things to do Selena, I'll see you tomorrow" He said after sighing

"Don't you have another party tomorrow and you already told me that you won't come home tomorrow too" I said feeling like he's hiding something.

"Its a business party tomorrow Selena, its obviously going to be long"He said while glaring at Mr and I kept myself from rolling my eyes.

"Okay...." I mumbled and sunk in my seat.

"Sel, don't be like that, I'll see you tomorrow" He said and packed my forehead slightly before leaving.

I pulled the covers over me and tucked them under my chin.

Last night he wasn't here too, tonight he isn't here and tomorrow night too he wouldn't be here. I wonder where he goes at night. Maybe he might be going to his Mansion for some work.

What I still don't understand is why have we moved in here and not his Mansion?

There is no problem of course because what I want is to be with him but it still bothers me for some reason.

I feel like there is something I don't know about.

I mean, after we fought in Paris and I left, he didn't try to contact me once and there is so much that has changed after that.

He isn't the Justin he used to be. He isn't my  Justin anymore.

I hate this feeling that I get when I catch him smiling to himself or at the screen of his phone.

I feel like there is someone else, I feel like there are three of us.

I shook my head and tried to get some sleep. I'm just being paranoid. Justin loves me and only me, he knows no one else is good for him.

Scarlett

"You look so beautiful honey"Mama Jen said when I came downstairs after dressing up for the dinner.