1. She's A Timid One.

Scarlett

I pulled my slightly wavy brunette hair to one side of my neck and I was finally done getting ready.

"This, for making it last long" My make-up artist said and applied another coat of the 'Mary Jo K' shade of lipstick by Kylie Jenner. It was blood red and suited my red velvet dress that had a golden belt at my midriff.

"So that when he kisses you, he'll be left with your mark on him" She said and I rolled my eyes.

"Stella, don't" I warned her again.

She's been teasing me so much throughout over my soon to be husband. They all think that me getting married to that guy as 'surety' of friendship between ages old enemies is a good thing.

"I've heard that he's really handsome" Stella said.

"I don't care..." I mumbled lowly and pulled up my dress up a little since it was showing too much cleavage.

He might be the most charming person on earth but I would do anything to keep this marriage from happening. I've never hated my life so much before.

Dad has talked loads to me about how important this deal is and that he'd keep me happy and blah and blah. How am I supposed to be happy with a stranger!?

I suppressed the urge to cry again and took a deep breath. I've cried enough the whole night long and I don't want to destroy the efforts Stella had put in doing my make-up.

"Are we done?" I asked.

"Yes, let's go down" Stella said before holding my hand and walking out of my room and down the stairs.

"Here is your beautiful daughter Mr. Lopez" Stella said once we reached the living room and mom and dad stood up once they saw me.

"Well, beautiful as always, but she might look a little more beautiful if there was a smile on that face" Dad said and I looked away, not wanting to be rude and roll my eyes at him too.

"Scar...darling, he's a good guy...." Dad said and took my hands in his.

"Anyways, we're getting late now, let's go..." Dad said and walked out of the house.

I almost cried when mom came and hugged me.

"Let's just try and meet him, if you don't like him then....we'll see" She said.

No mom, nothing will change if I disagree, I will still be forced into this so I'm making no amends right now.

She held my hand and walked me outside the house and helped me sit inside the black Limousine.

The chauffer shut the door once she sat in and the driver started the car and we started to make our way to The Pierre.

Here goes nothing.....

Justin

"Justin, can you please keep your phone away, they might be here anytime soon" Mom said and I huffed but obeyed her.

I have no interest in this meet and greet but shit, I'm going to marry that unknown beauty. Beauty or nah, I'm still so not interested in this marriage but I have to.

But unlike me, mom is so pumped up about the fact that I'm going to get married.

"I just can't believe, you're getting married!" She said.

"Trust me mom, nor can I" I said and she slapped my arm.

"Remember how I've thought to treat women Justin, please don't be rude to her" She said.