24 MMS

Justin

It's been three days since me and Selena had come to California. It was relaxing in a way to be away from all the work and just soak up the sun but I couldn't bare the distance between me and Scarlett.

I would've enjoyed this a thousand times more if she would've been there instead of Selena.

It's funny how things change so quick.

"Are you sure you want to go to the club Sel?" I asked while fixing my jacket.

"Yes Justin, it's not like I'm going to drink or something, we're just going there to have some fun" She said and I shrugged.

She better show some improvement when we go back because if she doesn't then I'm going to have to be rude and leave her sick.

I got down first and then Selena followed me out when we got to the club. When we just entered the club, I saw a familiar figure standing a little far away.

She was blond, not to curvaceous and--- she turned her head to look behind and I furrowed my eyebrows.

Samantha?!

She quickly looked away and walked out of my sight. No, it can't be her, it's so dark in here, I'm probably seeing things.

Gosh, I'm in such a need of my Scarlett right now.

We walked to the bar and sat down on the stools. Two minutes later, a bartender dressed in a skimpy black outfit with bunny ears came to us. He mouth was covered behind a sheer lace thing that made it hard to recognize her.

"What can I get you'll" She asked in a terribly high pitched voice.

"Um, I'll just have some redbull" I said.

"Same" Selena said and the bartender nodded before walking away.

"She's gross" Selena said.

"I know right"

A minute later, she was back with our drinks and left us alone after placing our glasses in front of us.

I grabbed the drink and gulped it down in a go. Selena giggled when I let out a small burp.

"Will you be joining work again after we go back to New York?" Selena asked.

"Yeah, if you're feeling good" I said and blinked multiple times when I started feeling light headed.

"Oh...okay" she said and finished her drink.

"Do you wanna dance?" She asked.

"Um, sure" I said and got.

Just when I was standing on both of my feet, I felt like my surroundings were revolving around and my brain stopped functioning.

Everything was a blur as Selena dragged me to the dance floor and we started dancing.

She kept safe distance between us for five good minutes before turning around and pressing her back against me.

No no no, this is wrong, I got a wife, damn it.

My hands felt jelly and I couldn't raise them to push her away. I felt like I was underwater and I could barely even hear the music.

I shut my eyes for a second and tried to calm down but when I opened them, I wasn't seeing Selena anymore, I saw Scarlett in front of me; dancing and smiling.

"Scarlett?" I mumbled so lowly that even I couldn't hear it.

"Baby should we go to somewhere privet" She purred in my ear and my cheeks burned at the way she was talking.