32 Ex Assistant

Scarlett

"So like you said, she was your ex assistant with whom you had physical relations with..." The cop said.

"It wasn't a relation though, it was jus—

"Yes, it was, please go ahead Mr. Foster" I interrupted Justin who had been getting too pissed off because the cop won't drop the word 'relationship' after Justin told them about the thing he had with Samantha.

He glared at me but I glared back at him.

"And she tried to break your marriage with Mrs. Bieber" The cop asked.

"Right right, drugged me, shot my sex tape with my ex and sent it to Scar" Justin said and the cop noted.

"I fired her after that and never saw her again" He added.

"There can be multiple reasons to this Mr. Bieber, either she has taken the firing thing too serious or she was in love with you which is why she's trying to do this" The cop said.

"Bullshit! Sam was never in love with me!" Justin said and this time I didn't hold back from pinching the inside of his arm.

"Ow! Scar!?" He hissed.

"Can you just listen, doesn't mean that she never told you so she never felt that!" I scolded and he folded his arms grumpily and leaned back like a kid.

"Alright, whatever" He mumbled.

"So now we wi—

The cop was cut by Justin's phone that started ringing.

"It's Rachel, the receptionist" Justin said before answering and putting it on speaker.

"Hey Rachel" He said.

"Uh Mr. Bieber, you might want to come to the office right now" She said.

"What for? And how are you there? It's Sunday right?" He asked.

"Yeah, I came to pick a file I forgot to complete and when I entered your cabin, I found the photo of you and Mrs. Bieber that we hung on the wall yesterday burnt...and it's half burnt, in a very odd way " She said and my eyes widened.

Just yesterday, we got a life size photo of me and Justin from our wedding on the wall in front of his desk.

"What!?" Justin yelled in disbelief.

"Yes, If I wouldn't have gone in there, then the whole place would've gotten set on flames, this was intentional..." She said and the cop noted that down too.

"Gosh, alright just wait there, I have the cops with me now, we're coming" He said and hung up.

------------------------

"Good afternoon Mr. Bieber, good afternoon Mrs. Bieber" Rachel said and Justin nodded.

"Noon Rachel" I said and Justin barged inside his cabin.

I gasped when I saw the half burnt photo. I was burnt out of it while there wasn't a scratch over Justin's photo.

"Only Mrs. Bieber is burnt out of this, what more proof we need to declare that Samantha is doing all this because she is envious of Mrs. Bieber?" The cop said while Justin still stood there shell shocked.

"Do you have a cctv in here?" The cop asked and Justin shook his head.

"But the corridors do" Rachel said and lead us to where the CCTV screens were.

I was really impressed by the way Rachel was handling everything so cleverly, I hope Jay employees more people like here.

She rewinded the footage before she came and stopped when she spotted a mop of familiar blonde hair. The person was caught fast walking inside Justin's cabin.

"Blonde, athletic build....from the description you'll gave us, this matches the suspect" The cop said.

Exactly....Blonde, same skimpy dressing style and even though I couldn't see her face clearly, I could tell it was her.

"It's her....this is 110% Samantha..." Justin said.

"Let's find her then..." The cop said.

Justin

"Justin really? Right now? Mhm..." Scar said and chuckled when I started kissing down her neck.

"What do you mean right now? I don't want that bitch stopping is in anyway" I said and sucked on her sweet spot while my hands went under her shirt to grip her side and she moaned softly.

I reached up to kiss her but just as my lips landed on hers, my phone rang making me groan in irritation and making her laugh.

"I told you right now is not the right time" She said and I rolled my eyes before answering the phone.

Damn wives and how they're always right.

"Yes Mr. Foster" I said.

"We have arrested Samantha Jones Mr. Bieber" He said and my eyes widened.

"Really?!" I sat up in a quick motion.

"Yes. You can come to station and see her" He said and hung up.

"Wh-mmmmm" I kissed her hard before she spoke.

"Whoa, what happened?" She asked when I pulled out.

"Samantha is arrested, let's go" I said and pulled her up.

"Wow..."

------

"She's in here, her hands and legs are tied, she's harmless right now" The cop said and I nodded before tightening my grip on Scar's hand and entering the room.

She was sitting at the table with a dim light that lit the room and looked at us with cold, hard evil star when we got in and sat across her.

"Hello....Sam" I said sarcastically and her jaw clench.

"You thought this would make me love you? Appreciate you? Well guess what? I've never hated a person like I hate you right now" I said.

"Wouldn't have been the same if this bitch didn't come up" She spat and I glared at her.

"Watch your mouth Samantha" I said and she rolled her eyes.

"Maybe you'll learn something here now, enjoy. Let's go baby" I said and grabbed Scarlett's hand and started leaving the room.

"I'm sorry Scarlett, but I was in love with your husband and it blinded me...." She said and Scarlett stopped and turned around.

"Why would harm him then?" She asked her softly and she chuckled bitterly.

"If it wasn't me then I wanted him to be with nobody else, I wanted to scare you'll" She said and I shook my head.

"That's not the way you get the ones you love Sam, love is accident and not incident. The loved ones come to us in the most unexpected ways..." Scarlett and glanced at me with a smile making me smile too.

"Yours will come to you too when it's time" She added and Samantha surprisingly smiled and nodded.

"I....I guess, thank you" She said and Scar nodded before turning around.

"Let's go..." She said and walked us out.

This woman will never fail to amaze me ever.

--------------------------

SAM SAGA ENDS....

Next chap would be cute af!

\guess guess/

VOTE N COMMENT PEEPS

-Love, S