20 Used To You

Justin

"I still don't understand why are we moving in here and not your mansion but that doesn't matter because I just want to be with you." Selena said while I was getting ready for work at the vanity table.

I did not reply because my mind couldn't even fathom what she was saying, it was back there in my mansion thinking about what Scarlett was doing right now.

I haven't seen her for two days now since I had been spending time with Selena and going with her to the doctors.

I hadn't even gone to work for two days for that.

But today I was finally free and getting to meet Scarlett. It might have been two days but it felt like a year without her.....a year without rain.

"Take care and eat on time" Selena said.

"I will" I smiled.

"You seem to be in a extremely good mood today" She said and I shrugged.

I'm finally meeting my wifey after two days I have to be in a good mood.

"Please rest, I don't want you getting tired for no reason" I said and she nodded before kissing me.

I had to kiss back.

"Will you come home early?" She asked after pulling out and I shrugged.

"I don't know, I can't promise anything right now" I said while getting down the stairs.

"You're leaving so early too, its like 8 am right now" She said.

That's because I have go see a beautiful face before starting work.

"Work is stressed right now" I said.

"Okay see you later" she said.

"Yeah, bye" I said and got out of the house.

I literally sprinted to the car like some caged animal who just got free.

"Drive home Henry" I said when I got in.

He smiled at my excitement and nodded.

"Yes sir" he said and started driving.

My knee kept bouncing throughout the car ride as I couldn't wait to see her.
The car hadn't even stopped completely that I got out and ran to ring the doorbell of home.

Just as Mama Jen opened the door, I picked her up and spun her around making her laugh.

"Mama Jen!" I squealed with joy like a child.

"Justin! Put me down sweetheart I'm not in age of being spun around" She laughed and I placed her down before hugging her.

"I missed you" I said.

"I missed you too darling" She said.

"You haven't told Scar that I'm coming right?" I said.

"No, why would I mess up her surprise" She said and I smiled

"Is she still sleeping?" I asked and she nodded.

"That's even better, I'll go wake her up" I said and rushed upstairs to her room.

I opened the door softly and shut it behind me. Scarlett was sleeping peacefully in a pool of duvets.

I flicked off my shoes and climbed on top of her before placing butterfly kisses all over her face.

Her nose scrunched up in a cute way when I kissed the tip of her nose making me chuckle.

"Wake up Cinderella" I said pecked her forehead.