32 Surprise

Scarlett

Once again I felt the uneasy feeling and the sudden want to puke. I clutched my chest and ran inside the bathroom and kneeled at the toilet and puked out everything I ate.

This is the fifth time I'm puking in the last two days and I haven't even eaten anything wrong. Or maybe I did and I don't remember.

After washing my mouth, I went downstairs to Mama Jen in the kitchen. She was standing at the stove and I hugged her from behind.

"I puked again Mama Jen!" I whined and she turned around.

"Again!?" She said in disbelief and I nodded.

"I think you should go to the doctor Scar" She said.

"But I don't wanna go alone and Justin won't get time right now" I said.

"What are friends for? Call Cam or Emma" She said.

"Right..." I nodded and searched for my phone.

I found it on the dinner table and rolled up Cameron.

"Hello!" He sang in a deep fake voice and I rolled my eyes but usually I'd laugh.

Okay, I'm hormonal too.

"Hi, I need you to come here and take me to the doctor" I said.

"Still puking?" He asked and I nodded then realized that we're on phone.

"Yeah..." I said.

"Hah...go alone I don't care" He said and I rolled my eyes again.

"Cam, I'm seriously not up for jokes right now" I said.

"Alright alright, I'm coming there with Emma in ten and just so you know you interrupted something steamy" He said and I scrunched my nose.

"Ew, but I don't even regret just come over, I'll be ready" I said.

"Yep" He said and hung up.

I got dressed in a casual dress and wearily combed my hair. After getting ready I padded downstairs.

Just as I did, the doorbell rung and I opened it up revealing Cameron and Emma.

"Asta la vista seniorita" Cam said and opened his arms to hug but I gave him a look.

"Asta la vista means 'see you' in Spanish Cam..." I said his face turned poker.

"Oh....I'm bad at Spanish damn" He said and scratched the back of his head.

I shook my head and hugged him and then Emma.

"Let's go?" I said and they nodded.

"Asta la vista Mamma Jen!" Cameron screamed and me and Emma laughed.

"See you too honey!" Mama Jen screamed back and Cam grinned at us with pride.

Cam sat in the driver's seat and Emma sat beside him while I sat behind.

He and Emma are dating now and things are rolling amazing fast between them and I couldn't be more happier for both of them.

He soon stopped the car when we reached the hospital and we got out. We asked for a doctor at the reception and we were appointed to Mrs. Grayson.

We sat down on individual chairs after we got inside her cabin.

"So....Mrs. Bieber, what's troubling you?" She asked.

"I've been puking a lot since yesterday. I've puked five times yet" I said.

"Do you remember eating anything wrong?" She asked and I shook my head.