18 Officially Mrs. Boss

Justin

"Scarlett will you calm down please?" I said.

She had been sitting beside me on the couch in my cabin when she got lunch for and kept bugging me to tell her what's the meeting about.

I didn't really tell her but I told her that Brandon will be attending it and she has been freaking out since then.

"But why have you called dad?" She said and I rolled my eyes playfully at her.

"He's a very important business partner Scarlett, he needs to be there when such a huge change will be taking place" I said.

"You're making me nervous" She said and I sighed before shifting closer to her.

"Trust me, your dad is going to be proud of you" I said and winked and she placed her hands on her face.

"That's making me even nervous!" He voice came out muffled and I laughed.

"It'll be fine...." I said and removed her hands from her face.

"Trust me" I whispered and pecked her lips.

"Okay..." She sighed.

Just as I was about to lean in for a proper kiss, Samantha barged in and Scarlett gasped softly.

"I'm firing you if you come inside my cabin once more without knocking, got it?" I said through gritted teeth and I could tell that she was trying so hard not to roll her eyes.

"Everybody has gathered in the conference room, they're waiting for you" She said.

"Alright" I stood up and so did Scarlett. She held my arm with both of her hands and we walked out of the cabin past Samantha to the conference room.

Scarlett has been so nervous about this meeting since morning, it took her a whole hour just to pick a dress and I think she would've never gotten ready if I wouldn't have convinced her that the white halter neck dress is perfect.

I put my arm around her shoulder as I pushed open the door of the conference room and walked her in. Everyone including Brandon stood up to greet us. I pulled the first chair out which was right after mine for Scarlett and made her sit in it.

She didn't even glance at Brandon once. I started the meeting after Samantha came in and shut the door.

"Since the establishment of Bieber Enterprises and Co the CEO of this company has always been a man. And each of the CEOs have given forty percent of their shares to their wives when they got married....it's been a custom" I said and Scarlett looked at me.

"But when my father was training me to be the next CEO, he told me to break the custom......maybe because he thought I'd never get married" I joked making everybody chuckle.

"Well I thought that too until this gorgeous lady came in my life" I pointed at Scarlett and she blushed the color her name suggests.

I looked at Brandon and he was sitting there with a confused frown on his head.

"But I have already broken a custom by setting up friendship and partnership with the Lopezes so I decide not to break another custom, but just make some changes in it" I said.

"I've called you all here to announce something very important. Till now, I've been holding all the shares that I get but from now, Scarlett will hold 60% of the shares that Bieber Enterprises earn and I will hold 40" I said and earned a lot of gasps.

Brandon looked at me in utter disbelief.

"But Mr. Bieber, Scarlett doesn't work here and she's a Lope—