16 Boyfriends and Girlfriends

Justin

It was Sunday morning and I was sitting in a café, waiting for Cam to arrive. I was serious when I told Scarlett that I'm going to talk to Cam about this. She is hurting and I can't stand it.

I felt my cheeks burn again when the kiss from last night flashed back into my mind. Well, it was a kiss that ended up being a make out session. I hid my face behind my palms so that people won't see me smiling and blushing and think I'm dumb.

I can't believe we finally kissed and it gave me undying butterflies in my stomach. Today morning was so awkward though.

When I stepped out of my room, I saw Scarlett come out of hers too. I saw her cheeks turn red just when she saw me and I think I blushed too because I could feel my cheeks become hot.

Is it humanly possible to blush by just looking at a person?

"I uh....I'm g-going to meet Cameron" I cringed when I heard myself stutter like a schoolboy.

"O-okay" she breathed.

Good morning kiss. I want a good morning kiss.

But things had gotten awkward between us and I could feel it.

"Um what happened last night—

"Oh no, I just got carried away, let's just forget i-it" She said and tucked a strand of hair behind her ear and I bit the inside of my cheek to keep from smiling.

So now we're going to pretend like we didn't mean it when we both know how much we meant it. Alright then.

"Yeah right me too...let's skip last night" I said and she nodded.

And I felt the thick air die down and we were back to normal, no more awkward.

"I'll see you later?" I said.

"Yeah" She nodded. I leaned in and kissed her cheek making her blush again and redder this time.

I smiled when I turned around after I saw her smiling too just as I pulled out and had turned around half way.

If last night we got carried away then maybe we got carried away right now too.

"Why are you smiling like a retard?" Cameron snapped my out when he sat in front of me and I wiped the smile off my face and shook my head.

"Nothing..." I said and he made a face.

"You're weird"

"Look who's talking" I said and he laughed.

"Why have you called me here though?" He asked and the smile from my face vanished.

"I wanted to talk to you about Scarlett.....you and Scarlett" I said and his face grew serious too.

"Wh-what about us?"

"Scarlett....she talked to me last night Cam, more like sobbed her heart out to me. She told me that she isn't ready for a relationship with you yet, she agreed to you just because you said that you won't see her again if she says no....you're important for her Cam, but what you need to understand is you're forcing her, you really think your relationship with her would be healthy if she's forced into this?" I said and his face fell.

"Sh-she was crying?" He said and I nodded.

"Shit..." He mumbled and rubbed his face with his palms.