33 Announcement

Justin

Today, the family dinner is at our place and also, it's going to be really special because me and Scarlett are going to announce about our baby today.

I can imagine how everyone is going to freak out because they've been rooting for this moment.

"Help me baby daddy" Scar said when she came and stood in front of me with her back facing me and the zip of her dress undone.

"Sure thing baby mamma" I said with a smile and zipped it before placing a peck on the back of her neck and wrapped my arms around his and rocked us side to side.

"I'm a little nervous" She said and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Why?" I asked and she shrugged.

"I don't know....I just hope it goes well" She said and I pecked her cheek.

"It'll be just fine babe, they're going to be so happy" I said and she nodded.

"Are Cameron and Emma here yet?" She asked.

"They got here a while ago, Cam's getting some love from Mama Jen" I said and she chuckled.

Tonight we had also decided to invite Cam and Emma for the dinner from now onwards.

"Alright, I'll just do my hair and then we'll go down" She said and I nodded.

I sat on the bed and watched her groom her long brunette hair neatly and pulled them to one side of her neck.

It's like, every time I look at her, it seems that I'm seeing her for the first time and it makes me want to rant all over again about how beautiful she is.

After she was done, we went downstairs and saw that the parents had already arrived and Cameron was keeping them entertained.

"Good evening" Me and Scar said in unison and sat down beside each other across our parents.

"You look gorgeous Scarlett" Mom said to her.

"Thank you" Scar smiled.

"What else do you expect from my wife mom?" I said and everyone laughed.

Mama Jen and Louisa served the dinner and everyone complimented Mama Jen for it.

I was peacefully eating when I suddenly hissed when I felt Cameron pinch above my knee under the table.

"What the hell Cam!?" I whisper-yelled at him.

"What the hell are you waiting for?" He whispered back.

"Oh...yeah" I said and cleared my throat.

"Hey Scar...." I said and nudged her.

"Yeah?" She looked at me.

"We should tell them" I said and she nodded.

"Oh yeah" She said and we looked at our parents and cleared our throats in unison.

"We have something to tell you guys..." I stared and all the three of them looked up.

"Yes?" Brandon said.

"You'll are soon going to be grandparents" Scar said and they froze.

"What!?" Mr. Lopez was the first to react.

I grinned at her and she smiled before placing her palms on her mouth.

"Oh my god!" Mom squealed and I put my arm around Scarlett's shoulder.

"One of the best news I've heard in a while" Brandon said and all the three got up and came to hug and congratulate us.

The moms were crying while Brandon was having one of the most meaningful moments with his daughter, I've ever seen them have.

"I'm so happy for you two!" Mrs. Lopez said after they settled back down.

"Thank you mom" Scar said.

Throughout the whole dinner we spent talking about the baby and Cameron's hilarious plans of becoming the best uncle in the world and spoiling the little 'peanut'.

Scarlett

I sighed as I plopped down on the bed after the long dinner and soon Justin joined.

I was expecting him to lay down beside me but instead, he placed her head on my stomach with his ear against it.

"So the baby is going to get all the love now?" I said and ran my fingers through his hair.

"I've been spoiling you with too much love mommy, let me spend some time with my buddy" He said and I raised my eyebrows.

"Buddy?" I said and he nodded.

"It's a boy, I bet" He said and I smiled.

"You really think so?" I asked and he nodded again.

"Yep, he's going to be just as handsome as me" He said and I smiled wider.

"I want him to have you eyes though" I said.

"What!? No! Yours are more beautiful Scar, now ways.....he's having your eyes, that's final" He argued and I had to agree to him.

"They're weird though, you can't even tell if they're blue or green" I said.

"That's not called weird idiot, that's called beautiful" He said and I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever floats your boat" I said.

He shifted up and little so his head was resting on my mid riff and continued looking at me.

"Are you scared Scar?" He asked.

"Scared? Of course I'm Justin, a little about the labor but more about the getting the baby safely through the nine months, I just want him make it safe" I said and he gently caressed my tummy.

"He will baby, don't worry about it, our boy will be a strong man" He said and I smiled and nodded.

"Now get some sleep" He said and got up.

He put the duvet over us and shut the lights off before getting beside me and pulling me in his embrace.

I tried to close my eyes and try to go to sleep but I just couldn't.

There was something tugging at my conscience. Some disturbing unknown thought made me uncomfortable and uneasy.

I did a mental prayer to god.

I prayed for our baby and Justin and then tried to sleep again.

After a long while, I fell asleep into a rather fragile slumber.

------------------------

Expect the unexpected is my motto for all of my stories.

Sorry for the painfully short chapter but this was the whole plot planned for this chap.

Vote n comment beauties!

And #RipChristinaGrimme

What a beautiful soul we've lost...

Also, my prayers go out to all those who lost their lives in Orlando my faith from humanity is on the verge of vanishing.

Instagram: @shanparkar

Snapchat: sharannyaparkar

-Love, S