4 I Do

Scarlett

I inhaled and exhaled deeply after looking at myself in the full size mirror. My hair was done in a beautiful bun and looses strands of hair fell out of it that were curled a little and I was wearing the necklace and the dress that Justin got me.

"I don't wanna do this Emma...." I said as I looked at myself all dressed up for the wedding.

"Then run away .... just leave this place Scar" She said.

"You know I can't do that" I said.

She sighed and handed me the flowers and I held them to my stomach with both my hands.

"It's time sweetie" Mom and dad came in.

"Oh my god you look beautiful! Look at you!" Mom said and kissed my forehead. Dad mimicked her.

"Let's go" Dad said. I nodded and wrapped my arm around dads'.

"You ready?" He asked as mom opened the door.

"Yeah" I nodded and gave him a smile.

I walked out of the dressing room with him and then walked to the aisle. I saw Justin standing on the stage that was a slightly raised platform and not actually a stage. I froze when his eyes met mine.

For a moment, I thought that I saw admiration in them but it was quickly replaced with a cold emotionless stare. Everybody present there was so happy and looking at me with smiley faces, mom was crying happy tears.

The only sad and uninterested people on that beach were me and Justin.

When we reached to him, he stepped down from the platform and mustered up a smile towards me and Dad before extending his hand for me to take it.

Dad patted his shoulder and let go of me and I placed my hand in Justin's.

He helped me up the platform and we stood while facing each other in front of the priest.

Soon, it was time for the vows.

"I, take you, Scarlett, to be my partner, loving what I know of you, and trusting what I do not yet know. I eagerly anticipate the chance to grow together, getting to know the woman you will become, and falling in love a little more each day." He said looking me right in the eye but his were so emotionless, I just wanted to run away.

It was my turn now.

"I join my life with yours. Wherever you go, I will go; whatever you face, I will face. For good or ill; in happiness, in sadness. I will love you forever. I promise I will never leave you until death do us part. I will be the only one to stand by you when the whole world is against you. I take you as my husband and will give myself to no other" I could tell that he noticed me shaking since our hands were still intertwined. He gave my hand the slightest squeeze possible.

"I do" He said.

"I do" I closed my eyes for a second and opened them.

"Now you can kiss your bride" The priest announced.

Everything around me stopped and I almost fainted when Justin leaned in.

"I'm sorry, I'll have to...." He whispered and tilted his head so our faces were hidden from everybody who was watching and pressed his lips on mine firmly but did not move.

We just stayed like that, frozen. I closed my eyes when I felt how soft his lips were and they slowly opened when he leaned away and his face was as just flustered as mine.