"You diva, you!" I sniggered and pointed at her. Vince and her both laughed.

"Well Vincey, guess we better leave the boss, to make that call to his own master, and try get out of an early night, while we go grab lunch." She grinned and put her arm around Vince. He laughed and agreed.

"We will be taking that card in that case." He came forward and put his hand out. I laughed and slid it across the table and he took it and they soon left. I got my mac running up and facetimed Emily.

"Hey!" She said as it connected.

"Hey you!" I grinned. I was so smitten with her. I hated that for some reason it felt like she had the control over me with that. Guess I hated it because women in my life always managed to get control and leave.

"You got it, I can see it in your eyes, and you've loosened the tie! You got it! You got it! Xavier daddy got it! Yes he did! Yes he did!" She said and moved the phone to my son in his highchair. As he saw me his eyes lit up and he started flapping his hands. I started laughing and nodded.

"YES GUYS I GOT IT! DAD'S GOT A BIG BONUS XAVIER! You will even have a BMW at this rate by the time you're 5!" I laughed. Emily looked at me weirdly.

"Erm no! That money can go towards all his tuition, he must go to an Russell Group university!" She said sternly. I looked at her strangely.

"Woah! Slow down there woman! What does that mean? I did not go to uni. He doesn't need to either, especially those posh man uni's with them 'up their arse' rich kids from like somewhere like Buckinghamshire or the royal borough of Windsor. Nah G! My son might actually want to own the sickest black night club in South London." I defended. Her face dropped. She looked at Xavier and back at me and frowned.

"No! I want him to work in parliament."

"He's black, wave that dream goodbye girl." I laughed.

"You're part of the reason why young black men feel limited in their choices in life."

"Aye, aye!" I shouted. She continued to rant, "No! You're the reason! It could be a black mayor instead of that Sadiq Khan, but black men do not get the support, and it starts with the fathers of these little champions." I rolled my eyes.

"Don't let the African side in your blood come and dictate what becomes of the child you know. The Irish in me is saying run free, have a beer on me son! The Caribbean in me just wants him to have a good time. Then comes the African in you trying to force a small young child into a Russell group, pressure mate! Lay off!"

"He's my son!"

"I made him too!"

"I pushed him out"

"I watched!" We both paused.

"I did the hard part," She said after thinking.

"I assisted God in delivering seed to you... the child will do as he pleases. Anyway why are we talking about this? He's not even 3! He doesn't even know how to spell!"

"I spend all day at home Denzel! I have strategically thought out both my children's future. I want Nicole to get into a grammar school, might get her to do a 10+. I have big dreams for my babies. I'll be one rich old mama! All of you making me money! " She laughed. I started laughing and shook my head.

"I think you are home too much!" I sighed, not wanting to admit it, but clearly she is stuck at home with her thoughts and just hearing her say certain things proved she needed more days doing something.

"FINALLY! You said it! I WANT TO GET OUT! DAMN! I want to get into a graphics design path and start my own business!"

"Woah woah woah, no! Hold on, I was gonna say you can go spend more days with my mum!"