Part 56-I'M THE KING

Joshes Point of view

"Talk to her" my hands were placed on Cats shoulder, trying to push her towards Lauren and Nicoles flat 

"no, I don't want to"

"Go, i'm not asking. I'm telling"

"But she hates me, so what's the point"

"She doesn't hate you"

"How do you know"

"because I do"

____________

*Flashback when Cat and Lauren were ranting at each other* 

"shit, I didn't mean for all of those things to come out." Lauren sat with her head in her hands. We were all still in shock, Nicoles mouth agape. 

"it's fine, she will be alright."

"should I go after her?"

"no let her have tonight to think it over" I wasn't really surprised the way she acted, running out of the house. She runs away from all of her problems but eventually she finds her way back. 

"do you think she is actually perfect" Nicole looked up and looked at both me and Lauren. 

"I know she isn't perfect but she's close. I think i'm just jealous of everything she has" Lauren rubbed her index finger round the rim of the glass 

"She isn't perfect, no one is perfect . I'm not saying it's your fault but some of the things you said to her opened up a few wounds for her. You could tell."

"oh fuck, she fucking hates me now" Lauren sat with her heads in her hands, mascara tears running down he rosy cheeks. 

____________________

*Back to present* 

"fine i'll go but i'm not apologising to her"

"I didn't say you have to, just go see her" I knocked on the door for her and we waited anxiously for either Lauren or Nic to open the door. You could tell Cat was nervous, she was nibbling on her nails and fidgeting. 

"er... hi, come in" Lauren answered the door in shock. "Please, take a seat" She ushered us to the living room where we perched on the pink couch. 

Well this is awkward, no one is talking....

Lauren broke the silence first "Cat, i'm glad you came. I wanted to say. I'm sorry. I was wrong, you're not perfect. No one is perfect, I think I was just jealous of what you have that I don't. I understand if you are still fuming with me" 

Cat looked towards me and I smiled and nodded

"Oh god, how can I stay mad at you" She rushed up and placed her hands around Laurens neck giving her a bone crushing hug. 'Thank you' Lauren mouthed at me. God I'm too good to people. I'm like an angel in disguise. 

All that's left now is get her to speak to Dan. 

_______________

Catherines Point of view

I looked down at my phone which just bleeped

Nick: Received at 11.54am

You are still coming tonight aren't you? x

"Guys, I totally forgot! I've been invited to a party you wanna come?"

"Is there any point of asking me. Party is my middle name?!" Lauren looked excited