Part 4-Surprise

Catherines point of view

A few hours after Dan left he asked me if i wanted to meet up with him and the guys, was he stalking me or something. I shouldn't be complaining if i good looking guy wants to hangout with me!! The only problem was i was going to meet up with Josh, i didn't want to ditch my bestfriend but i didn't want to say no to Dan. What the dilemma. 

I had an idea..

My hand hovered over the call button nervous to press it, sometime later i did and they picked up.

" erhh hi Dan, yeah i would love to come out with you guys but the problem is i was meeting up with Josh so i was wondering if he could come with?" 

"sure that's fine, right we will come by at 2 is that alright?"

"yup that's great see you then, byee"

and with that i hung up, why was i so nervous god i'm so stupid!!

next on the list text, ring Josh

this time my hand didn't hesitate i just pressed the call button 

" hey Joshhiiee, you know we were meeting up later?"

"yes??"

"well i was wondering if we could still meet up but then meet up with some people later??"

"hmm who are these so called people aye? do i know them, have i met them before?"

"well erhh" i was trying to come up with something in my head i couldn't just tell him we were meeting up with Bastille he'd have a panic attack. " you don't exactly know them, you know of them and you have sort of met one of them..." 

"right..... who the fuck are we meeting i want to know!" 

" mwahah wanna come over to mine now?"

"yeah i'll be over in a few minutes"

Just to clarify Josh doesn't live with Catherine

A few minutes later Josh turned up, great timing since i had  a mouth full of toast. I opened the door and greeted him with a muffled hello. 

" your a sight for sore eyes arn't you" josh tried to comment in between outbursts of laughter 

" ha, funny" i said in a type of monotone voice and a straight face. "I'm off for a shower"

"good job! you stink" 

I turned round and punched him in the arm jokingly, even though i wanted to punch him in the face properly and walked off. 

_______________

When i got out the shower it was half 1 " shit" i shouted, i ran out the door wrapped in a towel and my hair soaking wet. 

"JOSH I NEED HELP DESPERATELY GET YOUR ASS HERE NOW"

I was stood in my bra and skinny jeans when he appeared

"what, i was busy watching jezza kyle!!"

" can you hair dry my hair ( that sounded a bit weird) while i put my makeup on, i look like a fucking zombie" 

Before i knew it the clock  struck quarter to two and i was sat in my bedroom half naked applying makeup and Josh drying my hair. I finished my makeup and my hair was almost dry when there was a knock at the door. 

" fuck, right i will straighten my hair and can you answer the door?" 

"what did you last slave die of" Josh shouted whilst going to open the door.