Part 53-She wrecked my life

This chapter it sort of loosely based on a real thing that happened in my life- It doesn't really effect you in any way and you probably don't care but I just thought I would put it in there. But the violence didn't happen so it's all good- brilliant just partially gave away some of the story. 

____________________

Catherines Point of view

"Aren't you happy to see me?" She slid her glasses off put them away in her bag, strolling into my flat like it was her own. She took a quick look around, just moving her head not actually walking into any rooms. Which was relieving because I didn't want her to see Dan, I didn't want her to know anything about me anymore

"You didn't answer me" I sounded frustrated, because I was. My hand clenched into a tight fist and I gritted my teeth. 

"I'm friends with your parents still" Her tone of voice made it sound like it was obvious, evidently it wasn't to me. 

"Those fucking bastards, I told you I never wanted to see you again mimi" 

"I've changed, i'm sorry for what I did. I know I was stupid and I just left you but I'm sorry" She sounded genuinely sorry.

"you can say that again, you abandoned me especially when I needed you. You were one of my best friends and you just left and for what. For that piece of dirt, you cheated on Dave for a bald headed knob head who already had children and you were friends with his child!"

_______________

I still remember, to this day. She wrecked my life. If you haven't guessed her names Mimi; shes 29. I won't go into detail but I will give you a brief over view of why I haven't seen or heard from her in years. Not that I care, she abandoned me in a time of need- great friend huh? Yeah I thought so too. 

So I guess I shall start. she was married to a man called Dave they had been together since she was 19-they married early and I was 14 at the time. Her mum and my mum were really good friends so we often saw each other and hung out. When her and Daves relationship were on the rocks when she was 21 she moved to Turkey because she was offered a job by someone called simon who was about 37 at the time, bear in mind she was still married to Dave. She promised she would keep in contact and we did for a few months then the line went dead. We stopped texting, skyping and emailing. One day she turned up at my house and she acted as if nothing had ever happened. For the next few years she kept running back to Turkey then resurfacing in Whitby, still married to Dave.

It the emerged she was in a relationship with Simon whilst married to Dave. It got messy as you would expect, it ended with Mimi and Dave separating and Mimi running off with Simon. Even mimis dad was disgusted with her, he thinks she was using him for his money but who knows. Now and then she would come and see me, one day I just got sick of it. I was at a low point of my life because of....things... I snapped at her and we didn't speak for ages. Simon found out about it and threatened me saying i shouldn't  speak to her because she had him now, to be honest I didn't want to speak to her anyway.

Before I moved down here she came round and told me how sorry she was but I was on Daves side and I hated her for abandoning me for that toss pot. I told her never to contact me again and she didn't. Until now, I'm guessing she just wants to make amends. 

__________________

"I know and I'm sorry for that"

"I won't say I forgive you but I think it's time to bury the hatchet" she ran up to me and gave me a hug. "so why are you here, have you seen sense and dumped the grandpa?" I asked eagerly wanting to know the answer