Part 26-I pulled out a knife

Can we Just take a minute to congratulate @cinnamonion for passing all the exams she has done so far!! If you havn't read her story 1. what's wrong wid chu 2. you should do because it's bloody amazinnnnggg!!

_______________________________

Dans point of view

Last night...I feel so ashamed for scaring a little girl like that. It could have been worse, we could have actually being doing it. 

Good Job Catherine is good at evil plans. I hate using the term blackmail however we used one of Caths plans to blackmail Millie. Cat promised her that she would take her out today and she can have what ever she wants. But I don't know how that's going to happen because she's at work today. Well meant to be. 

_________________

Catherines Point of view

I have not yet recovered, I don't think I ever will. I feel completely ashamed of myself and on Dans behalf for scaring a little girl like that. How could we be so careless? We knew she was in the room next to us but we still went on. 

I was sat mentally beating myself up whilst staring in to my coffee. I was in that deep thoughts I didn't realise the patter of footsteps behind me, when a pair of arms laced them self around me it was then when I realised Dan was up as well. 

...............

"what's up?... munchie?" 

I gave him a glare showing him I hated that name. "what do you mean?"

"I asked you if you wanted another drink but you completley blanked me. So what's up"

"I just feel awful after last night, we need to sweeten her up and make sure she doesn't tell Becca"

He chuckled at the idea of 'sweetening her up' "I can't believe that actually happened"

"Dan! It's not funny, we scarred a little girl and now she could tell her mum! Then what if she tells my mum or something?" I knew this was a serious matter but I couldn't help laugh at Dan laughing himself silly. 

"seee, you can understand the funny side of it now"

"no I can't" I made my face serious again. "By the way stop calling me munchie! I hate it!!" 

"well what else can I call you, I can't call you babe and baby all the time, it's not inventive enough?"

"You can never call me that, I hate it when people call me babe or baby when they're being serious, it just so erghh and tacky for my liking. I would only accept it in a jokey way"

"you such a strange, strange girl"

I stood up and walked to the kitchen draw. I pulled out a knife, "you want to say that again?". I had a massive grin on my face so he knew I was joking. 

"hmm, you seem to have a way with words don't you? I don't have a shadow of a doubt if I annoyed you, you would attack me with that knife" 

"Good, You shouldn't do" I put the knife safely away, I even managed not to cut myself. Dan stormed over like he had something serious to say. Instead he grabbed me by my waist, pulled me closer and kissed me. We broke off after 30 seconds or so and he began to kiss my neck hinting at what he wanted to do next.  

I loved it when Dan gave me neck kisses, they always made me feel better after a shit day or just generally happier. I am quite a ticklish person, one of my weak points, and neck kisses made me squeal like a pig. This must have awakened Millie.