Part 19- he would snog her

Dans point of view

"ughhh" I screamed while banging my forehead on the kitchen top letting all my anger and frustration out. I can not believe I said that to Kyle last night!!! I feel so bad, hopefully he knows i'm frustrated and i didn't mean to take it out on him. I should really go talk to him and i should really go talk to her.

Sophies point of view (Dans flat mate/ good friend) 

Well I do love being woken up at 9 o'clock in the morning especially when i came in at 1, it just the perfect life. What even woke me up?, it wasn't my alarm because I defiantly didn't set it, nor my phone because... well i don't know where my phone is. I pondered for a few minutes trying to figure out where it was coming from. The kitchen. 

I released myself from the grasps of my warm snug duvet and threw on a hoodie. I gingerly tiptoed through the flat, The banging noise was getting more intense as I plodded along to the kitchen. Shit. What if it's a burglar?! As I was thinking it through i forgot about the idea of a burglar as i could see a tall, dark haired man with his face plonked on the kitchen table. 

It's a bit obvious something was up with him, i thought i could hear him crying when i came in last night.  I have been good friends with him for years now and i knew i had to approach the idea carefully. But i couldn't just let him slip through my hands without him telling me what's up. Swear to God if he lashes out at me i will fucking rugby tackle him because there is no way i got out of my bed for that.  

"morning" I was trying to act normal, so i tried to be my usually cheery self. I didn't want to let on i knew something was up with him. 

Dan jumped up and smiled at me, why was he acting like nothing was wrong? You could tell by his face something was up. His eyes were bloodshot like he's been crying and there was dark circles forming underneath his eyes. He looked horrendous.

"you had a good night?"

"erhh... it was...okay" his voice was mumbled, he's such a bad lier

"right out with it, what's up?" hmm so much for a cautious approach 

"nothing just have a headache" he gave me a everything fine, but it's secretly not smile. ( you know the ones i mean? do you?)

"don't bullshit me Dan, i can tell when you'r lying"

"fine, well last night we were all playing a game an Cat said she thought i was too clingy and i kind of lashed out at her. I came in here for a minute to think and i thought she must be joking or saying it because of the alcohol but Kyle came in here to see if i was alright and i lashed out at him too. He also said something about Cat thinking it while she was sober and it got me thinking if she was just saying it because she was drunk or does she actually mean it. Oh and she walked out and i have rung her literally about 100 times and i've text her and she's not replying. I think i've fucked up"

"oh..." well what am I meant to say to that now. I thought it was going to be over something petty but i guess i was wrong. Well i guess in a way it was petty. "if she's not listening to you, go make her listen". 

Catherines point of view

Oh jesus, what the fuck was i thinking....

Not closing the curtains now the sun in streaming in and blinding me. Can't be dealing with this at what ever time it is in the morning. Especially when i had a shit night. Advise to self never drink when you're upset. You drink a shit lot more than you usually do, my hangover is fucking outrageous. Why can't i just curl up in a ball and sleep for a week. 

I tell you why because you can see your phone flashing out the side of your eye distracting me from my thoughts. I lazily reached over to my bed side table to reach my phone. Being the lazy person I am i didn't actually move my body i just moved my arms but it seems as if my arms arn't long enough. After a few goes of trying to retrieve my phone i gave up and just moved to get it.