Chapter Fifty-Two: It's Over

A.N: It was Martin Luther King Jr's birthday when I wrote this so you may notice a quote or two in it. Cheers and enjoy.

3rd Person POV

Like a bolt of lightning, the two behemoths collided with one another. Their arms acting as shields, the two were at a minor draw.

Hazel: Look around you boy! How many more of you must die under Ozpin!?

Austin: No one will die under my watch! No more!

The Titan broke the pause by smashing his head into Hazel's face. Staggered, the man was caught off guard as he felt the Titan pummeling his stomach with his fists. The first hit was the worst, as electricity was discharged. Then it began to feel lighter by each hit. Kneeling the armored man, Hazel gave himself some space as he grabbed several fire dust crystals and injected his arms with them. A mix of lightning and fire surged through him as he slowly walked towards the Titan.

Meanwhile Raven and Cinder had already begun their own fight. Their swords of fire and ice collided with one another, creating gusts of wind with each hit.

Down on the ground, the Titan flew back by the blows of a stronger Hazel, stopping as his body smashed into the Maiden's vault, denting it. Coughing up a bit of blood, the Guardian sat there thinking to his Ghost as Hazel slowly approached him.

Hazel: And yet a young boy was Ozpin's last line of defense? It's almost a shame to kill you really.

The young Titan began to slowly move as his Ghost came out, healing his wounds.

Austin: If you can’t fly then run...

He got to one knee.

Austin: If you can’t run then walk...

Got up to both feet.

Austin: If you can’t walk then crawl, but whatever you do....

He began walking towards him, his entire body roaring to life with Arc energy.

Austin: You have to keep moving forward, for the ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.

Hazel: You can stop no-.

Caught off guard by the odd speech, he felt the Titan's knee crush his abdomen. An explosion of Arc Energy sent the man tumbling across the floor. The ground cracked under the Titan's feet as he walked towards Hazel, continuing on.

Austin: In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Hazel: HNRGGGHHH!

Austin: A Guardian's life begins to end the day they become silent about the things that matter to them! When their friends become silent themselves!

Hazel charged at the Titan and went in for a jab, only for him to dodge to the side and counter him with a punch of his own. The crunches of bones breaking were heard as Hazel dropped to both knees. The Titan responded by holding both his hands into a ball and driving him upwards. The force drove Hazel through the ceiling, creating a small tunnel to the surface. Using the thrusters on his suit, the Titan ran into the tunnel, yelling as he ran through the tunnel.

Austin: And for as long as my friends still fight...!

Reaching the main room of New Haven Academy, he jumped into the air, his body flooding with electricity as he saw his target standing up. Everyone paused their own skirmish as they each begun to notice the impending Fist of Havoc. Ruby and the others turned their heads away as they prepared.