Chapter Thirteen: Best Day Ever

Yang's POV

We were at the cafeteria, eating together as a team, when I noticed Blake was looking at a book. Curious, I asked.

Yang: What's ya doing?

Blake: Nothing. Just going over notes.

Yeah. "Notes".

I caught a grape in my mouth.

Yang: Lame.

Nora was tossing grapes at me. I caught another and looked at Austin for approval.

Austin: Yes, love?

Ruby came in with Weiss's Activity Book and ammed it on the table.

Ruby: Sister, Friends, Sister's boyfriend.

Austin: What?

He looked adorable when he was confused.

Ruby: Weiss.

Weiss: Hey!

Ruby: Four score and seven minutes ago, I had a dream.

Austin: Oh boy...

Yang: This is going to be good.

Ruby: That the five of us, as a team had the best day ever! Start this semester off with a bang.

Yang: I always start mine off with a Yang. Eh. Austin?

Austin: Uhh...

....

Ruby: You're gonna have a lot of that.

I thought it was funny.

An apple hit me in the head and Austin already grabbed the apple and threw it right back, hitting the person in the head.

I love his over-protection, even though really... would I ever need it?

Ruby: Since we have the tournament and classes start tomorrow, I made a checklist of things to do today!

Weiss: I don't know if we should be proud or ashamed of you.

Austin: Probably both.

She got hit with a pie by Nora starting a food fight.
We all got into it throwing food at each other as I noticed Austin was in his bubble. Probably didn't want to get hurt. Oh boo hoo.

Yang: Join in Austin.

Austin: No thanks.

As we were fighting, it became clear that it was team JNPR vs us. Even though our 'strongest fighter' wanted nothing to do with it. As the fighting got intense, I flew into the air and noticed Austin got hit with a can by Pyrrah.

Pyrrah's POV

Uh oh was all I could think before Austin had his suit on and charging at us.

Juane: Uh oh.

Austin: Goddammit!

He was electrified and used his semblance, which Ruby called the 'Fist of Havoc', and launched everyone in the air along with the food and watched as the food kept hitting us.

Austin's POV

There Yang. I got in the fight, happy?
Lord I hope so. As I stood up I noticed my armor was covered in food. I heard Ms. Goodwitch storm in and repaired everything. I heard Yang's voice and caught her from the ceiling.

Yang: My hero.

Austin: How far up were you?

Yang: High enough to see you get involved.