Chapter Fifty: An Ally Gained, A Family Member Lost

3rd Person POV

Ilia: You used to see things the way I did! The way Adam did! If no one's going to do anything to stop the humans that attack us, then the only choice we have left is to attack back!!

In the main portion of the mansion, Blake and Ilia fought each other for a while. Eventually Blake manages to hold Ilia down on the ground, desperately trying to help her friend.

Blake: You're wrong, there's always another choice.

Ilia struggles to get up as Blake continues to hold her down.

Blake: Ilia... please. You're a good person but you're making all the wrong decisions!

Ilia: Shut up!

Blake: Is this really what your parents would've wanted?!

Ilia: I don't know what else to do!

Suddenly, Ilia ceases her struggling and her eyes start to well up. Bursting into tears, she spoke with the same desperation as Blake.

Ilia: I don't know what else to do...

As Ilia continued to sob, the sounds of rumbling was heard from the other side. It was then that Corsac was thrown through a nearby wall into the room. Her father and her friend stepped out from the damaged wall.

Ghira: Blake!

Austin: The hell's going on?

Ghost: Guardian! Behind you!

Turning around, the Titan grabbed his handcannon from the holster, only to be too late. Corsac was already in the air, his dagger out as he jammed it into Ghira's spine. He cried out in pain and slumped over as his daughter yelled out to him in horror.

Blake: Dad!

Austin: Get-!

*Bang!*

Austin: -Off of him!

Firing the massive handcannon, the bullet pierced the man's chest. Letting go of the dagger, Corsac fell off of Ghira. A small puddle of blood began to encircle him as he went limp. His brother yelled out to him, hoping; Praying that he wasn't dead, but he knew.

Fennec: Brother!

Looking at Ilia with anger, he yelled at her, wondering.

Fennec: Ilia! What are you doing!? Fight!

Austin: Ilia?

Looking at the chameleon faunus, the Titan had not the slightest clue of who she was. All he knew by the look of Blake was that she was one of them, a member of the White Fang.

Charging at her, the Titan absorbed her kick, carrying her with him to a stone pillar. Pinning Ilia, the Guardian took a step back to grab her by the neck, keeping her pinned to the ever breaking pillar. As her face began to change color, she gagged, trying to get air. Staring into her eyes, the Titan held his grip until Blake yelled at him with plea.