Chapter Seven: Back To School

Austin's POV

The girls and I entered our room and already found a downside: There were only 4 beds. They ran past me, jumping on their beds as the door opened.

RWBY: Mine!

Geez! They're like Hive Thralls when it comes to their beds.

Ruby: Wait a minute. Where will he sleep?

Yang: I know where he can sleep.

She winked at me, making me tilt my head sideways.

Did she just... No... She didn't. We just barely know each other.

Austin: I hope you weren't serious.

Yang: I wasn't. I meant over there silly.

Whew!

She pointed towards a bare corner that was big enough to sleep.

Blake: You sure about that?

Austin: It'll work. I'm gonna go change.

I went to the restroom to change out of my armor. I was about to take the helmet off before I just barely noticed a purple eye looking through the key lock.

You're worse than a man.

I put a towel over the door knob.

Yang: Aww! No fun!

Figured.

I took off the armor and had Ghost put it away while I changed into another hoodie; White with a red Titan vanguard logo on the front. I put up the hood and put on a pair of black sweatpants and a black cotton gloves. Leaving the bathroom, I saw everyone everyone asleep, but Blake. She just sat on her bed, reading her book with a candle by her side.

Might as well consider her asleep.

I put up my sleeping bag and immediate fell asleep, face buried in the pillow.

All I could see was darkness. A lone spark of light then appeared. I ran towards the light and it dropped to the floor creating a white line away from me. It started going up to create a Hive symbol. The symbol split in half to reveal a dark figure. I realized that I had no weapon and no armor.The dark figure emerged to be Oryx.

He flew towards me with hiz,massive wings, swiping his weapon at me

RRAAAAHHH!

*Whistling noises!*

As I prepared for death, I woke up, panicking to a whistle.

Thank the Traveler it was just a nightmare, but goddamit, who did that!?

Weiss was in the same predicament as I was.

Ruby: Good morning team RWBY!! And Austin.

Weiss: What in the world is wrong with you!?