Chapter Forty-Seven: The Gang's Now an Army

Skies of Remnant. 3rd Person POV

The group of 7 Guardians flew through the open skies of Remnant, passing by villages and cities alike in a V formation. The Vanguard in command out in front of the pack looked out of his ship's window, enjoying the view of the place below.

Cayde: Now this I can appreciate.

Cayde's ghost picked up a different signal, one much weaker than the other.

Cayde's Ghost: I'm picking up a signal. It's very weak.

Cayde: Like how weak?

Cayde's Ghost: I'm barely picking it up.

Cayde: Think it's a trap?

Cayde's Ghost: Most likely.

Cayde: This'll be fun.

Cayde's Ghost: .....you're gonna fall for it, aren't you?

Cayde: Oh yes I will.

Using his own Ghost, the Renegade began an open channel with the other 6 guardians: 1 Titan, 2 Hunters, and 3 Warlocks.

Cayde: You guys picking up a different signal?

Warlock (F Exo): You mean that Guardian's signal? Yeah.

Hunter (M Human): Why? Are we heading there instead?

Cayde: I will. The rest of you keep going. You have the cooridinates, right?

Warlock 2( F Human): Yeah. Do you though?

Cayde: Don't doubt me kid. Anyhoo... Bye bye.

As Cayde left the channel, his ship drifted off to the right, separating himself from the group of 6. They spoke among each other as they had a sudden realization.

Hunter 2 (M Exo): Thank the Traveler he's gone.

Titan (F Awoken): Umm guys...didn't he have the crate of guns?

Warlock 3 (M Awoken): Yes. He did.

All: .....Dammit Cayde!!

Raven's Tent. Austin's POV

This is just uncomfortable.

Yang, Raven, and I sat around a small table, being served tea by Raven's assistant.

Raven: That'll be all, thank you

The woman shooed her assistant away, standing behind us with her hand on her weapon.

Yang: So....what's the truth?

Raven: The tea is better when it's hot.

Raven looked at me with the same emotionless glare.

Raven: You can't drink it with the helmet on.

Fine.

I took off the helmet and placed it at my side, looking back at her with the thousand yard stare. Once a majestic pair of ocean blue eyes now faded to a more subtle ice blue. The scars that once lied on my face now replaced by one's of the Red Legion's War. To my surprise, she did not react at all as if to expect it of me.