Chapter Twenty-One: Reunited

Author's Note: I wanna thank you guys for reading this. Its nice to know that people enjoy the story even though it is my first one. Back to the story!

Austin:'s POV

Beacon has fallen. Vale is overran by Grimm, and everyone went separate ways. With nowhere to go to, Ruby and Yang took me with them to their home. When we got to their little island, I was greeted by a blonde man with light clothing.

Yang and Ruby: Dad!

???: Yang! Ruby!

They hugged as a family to see him look at me funny.

???: And who might you be?

Yang: Dad. This is Austin.

Ruby: He's awesome! He's a Guardian and now so are we!

???: What now?

Austin: It's a long story.

???: The names Taiyang. Taiyang Xiao Long. Their father.

He put out his hand I acknowledged by shaking his hand.

Austin: It's an honor to meet you.

We went into their home. I went to their guestroom to take off the armor. Crap. Still shirtless from last night. Hope he doesn't mind. I went to their living room to see Ruby playing and talking to her ghost and Yang and Taiyang talking. That's when he noticed my presence.

Taiyang: I wish to know exactly who you are. Ruby's claiming that you're some eternal warrior that fights the darkness on another planet. I was going to ignore it but when even Yang believes her, than I have to know.

Austin: If you have the time, I'll explain everything.

I explained to him everything. My origin, the raid, the arm, and how I ended up here. He seems confused at some spots but understood.

Taiyang: So those robot things they have?

Austin: They're binded to them for life.

He didn't seem happy by that. Yang and Ruby were concerned now.

Taiyang: So what do they do now that they're one of you?

Austin: Ghost and I-

Ghost popped out my head to hover over my shoulder.

Austin: Will have to teach them to use their own Ghosts effectively. That way they can get stronger.

Ruby and Yang smiled. Taiyang looked at them with concern. I understood his concern. If my two daughters just became eternal warriors, I'd want answers as well.

Taiyang: Do you two really trust him?

Ruby: He saved us multiple times and risked his life for us. We trust him with our lives.

That was reassuring. Yang just nodded.

Yang: What she said.

Taiyang: Alright Austin. If they get hurt, it's on you.

Sounds familiar.

Austin: Understood.

He left the living room.

Austin: As for you two, you're gonna have to give your Ghost a name. Their personality resembles your own.

Ruby: Im gonna name mine Summer. Do you like it?

She looked at her Ghost.

Summer: I like it.

Austin: What about you Yang?