[Requested] Jean-Jacques Leroy (JJ) x Reader ~Lemon~

(( Requester: *Private* >.<

Just your average lemon~ ))

I had noticed how clingy JJ had become in the recent weeks. Even in public he would of a sudden wrap his arms around me and muzzle into my neck. Sometimes that slick little shit would even put hikeys when he felt adventurous.

Whenever he did this, I would look into his eyes and see pure list, his usually calm eyes would look like erupted raging flames. Today was the day I decided to confront him about the matter. Even though I was technically enjoying it, I didn't want anyone thinking that JJ and I were just a PDA couple. Because I knew we were more than that.

"JJ." I stated as I stood in front of him with my hands on my hips. JJ was watching TV on the couch before I had stepped into his field of view. He looked up to me and gave a small smile, "what's up?" He asked me casually and I flipped my hair to the side as I pointed to my hickey ridden neck.

"Uh, this is what's up. This-" I gestured to my neck and shook my head, "is not ok when we are out in public alright?" I tried my best to seem firm, but JJ looked right through it. He stood up, towering over me and smirking. "Not alright in public then eh?" JJ whispered and gently meant toward my neck as he began to attack my skin with his lips.

"J..Jean..." I gasped as I gripped his broad shoulders, I felt JJ's hands slither down and began to grip my ass firmly. "(Y/N) I need you, badly." To me JJ almost sounded as if he were beginning for it. Which I didn't mind either, but that was besides the point.

Without hesitation JJ lifted me up by my thighs and I wrapped my legs around him as I balanced myself out and wrapped my arms around his neck for support. While walking towards our bedroom, JJ continued to suck against my neck, causing me to moan quietly against his hair.

JJ dropped me onto the bed and crawled over me, his dominant muscular arms placed either side of my head as he let out a soft grunt before pressing his lips to mine once more. I returned his kiss, my hands ran through his hair as I gripped him tightly. With JJ between the both of my legs, I felt as he began to grind his hardening erection against my pants. To me that was only teasing him more than if was teasing me.

Apparently I was right. JJ pulled off my pants and threw them to the side as he gripped my thighs and his head trailed down in between my legs. I looked to the side as I held a hand upon my forehead to calm myself down. I felt JJ's hot tongue poke against the wet fabric of my panties as he teasingly made circles around my core. My legs twitched in pleasure as I released a shaky moan from underneath my breath.

JJ move the panties down toward my ankles and I kicked them off eagerly as his tongue came into contact with my sensitive area. "JJ!" I moaned as I rocked my hips gently, encouraging him to continue. JJ smirked as he was getting the sounds out of me that he wanted, his tongue gently swirled around in my core before he pulled away and began to rub my clit. "You ready?" He asked, almost breathlessly as he pulled down his pants and was already pulling out his erection.

I opened myself to him completely, waiting for him to enter me. I felt the tip at my entrance before JJ guided his whole length inside. As I tossed my head black, orgasmic moans filled the air as he began to move slowly, allowing me to adjust. "G-God..." I whimpered before JJ leant forward and began to gently stroke my head, "You're doing so well.." He whispered to me as he began to fasten his pace.

The movements between the both of us cause us both to become moaning messes. Me especially. His hands gripped my waist as he began to thrust effortlessly into me. "I'm close..." JJ panted, sweat glistening against his forehead as he pulled out swiftly.

I felt his warm release over my stomach, and I twitched underneath him as I was overwhelmed with pleasure. JJ's fingers soon replaced him as he was determined to finish the job he had started. "JJ...a little more~" I moaned aloud as I gripped the bed sheets and bit my bottom lip. JJ nodded and worked there for a few more moments, before my orgasmic squeal filled the room and I released over the sheets.

I panted in exhaustion as I laid there for a silent moment. JJ wrapped his arms around me and gently licked my collarbone to my jawline, "come for a shower," he offered before whispering into my ear, "there we can have round two~"

((JJ no, poor (Y/N) is so tried ;0;
She couldn't possibly do two sinful acts like that so close together. Could she? 0.0
joking joking lmao

Hope you enjoyed! Be sure to vote, comment and share~ thank you for requesting!

Up next: Jean-Jacques Leroy x Reader

Until next time!
Chelsea out || ✌🏻

                                          898 words))