[Requested] Guang-Hong Ji x Reader

(( Requester: CoachViktorNikiforov  >~<

Where Ji [< his nickname] takes
(Y/N) out for a date to the light festival ^~^  [idek if a light festival is a thing but I've made it one now lmao] ))

"(Y/N)! You're still coming with me to the festival right?" Ji asked me over the phone. I nodded as I sat on the end of my bed tapping my bed post. "For the 10th time Ji, of course I'm going. I'm not gonna bail on you now." I chuckled and stood up as I walked toward my wardrobe and began to retrieve some clothes.

Ji sighed over the phone, "you know I have to double check, then triple...and so on." I shook my head and began to get changed. "What time are you coming by my place again?" I asked him as I slipped on my shirt and started pulling in my skirt.

"I'll be there in 20 minutes (Y/N). Don't be late like you usually are." I heard Ji laugh and I pouted for a moment. "Have a bit of faith in me, I'll see you soon then. Bye Ji!" I hung up and swiftly pulled myself into the jeans.

I went to my bathroom and began to brush my hair and put it back in a pony tail before brushing my teeth and then grabbing my favourite jacket as i slipped my arms into it and smiled as I spun around in front of the mirror. "Maybe I should confess to Ji tonight..." I tapped my chin for a moment before grabbing my wallet and phone.

"That's a risky thought (Y/N)." I said to myself as I began to walk out of my room. "What's a risky thought?" A familiar voice asked and I nearly jumped out of my skin as I spun around and held my arms out. "JI YOU IDIOT! YOU SCARED ME!" I shouted and hit him with my wallet. Ji chuckled and poked his tongue out.

"Aww come on (Y/N) don't be like that~ are we leaving or what?" He asked after I stopped hitting him. I straightened myself out and nodded as I walked downstairs and slipped my shoes on. Ji followed me out the door and I closed it behind me before we began walking toward the gardens where he light festival was being held.

"So, what might be a risky thought?" Ji asked as he suddenly remembered what he heard me say. A faint blush spread over my cheeks and I chuckled, "o-oh that. I was just wondering if I should take a jacket or not..." I lied and Ji raised an eyebrow before cupping his mouth and widening his eyes. "Oh my god (Y/N) that is super risky. You must be insane, what the hell!?"

I pouted and raised my wallet again, "I will use this on you once more-" Ji waved his hands and laughed, "no need for that, lower the damn weapon." I obliged with his plea and let my arm drop. The sun was beginning to set by the time we reached the gardens. I saw every tree was decorated by pretty fairy lights.

Wind chimes were hung on the fence posts and in some low branches. Inside some jars were some flickering fake fireflies that gave it that extra touch.
"I-it's so pretty!" Ji exclaimed with a soft blush over his cheeks. I giggled as I saw his expression and lightly pinched his cheeks. "Well let's get in there then!"

As we walked through the stalls, we made light banter between one another as we talked about the food, the people and the stunning decor. "Jeez I wonder who is paying for the electricity bill." Ji joked as he elbowed me with a wink. I shook my head and sighed, "that was a terrible joke Ji."

"I could've made a light hearted pun out of it-"

"Please stop."

"I've got a bright idea"

"I will end you"

"You're the light of my life."

"THATS IT- wait what?" I questioned the last one and Ji had a dark blush over his cheeks as if he just realised what he had said. "N-Nothing! Hey look! Sparklers!" Ji quickly went over and bought two sparklers before coming back over to me and handing me one. "Lets go get a spot to watch the fireworks." Ji said and quickly walked toward the grassy hill that over looked the festival.

I followed him and sat beside him as we both crossed out legs and looked over the festival from above. "It's pretty..." I mumbled quietly as I struck my sparkler and it lit up. I lit Ji's for him as well as we held them up.

"Yeah.....but-" Ji stopped for a moment and I turned to look at him. Suddenly I felt his lips press against mine. The warmth that was created from them was overwhelming, my cheeks flushed scarlet before Ji pulled away. "Y-You're prettier." He whispered quietly.

I'm front of us the sprinklers began to fade out of their spark, and the sky exploded with bursting light. I didn't even notice them until Ji pointed my attention there. "Well, would you look at that, right on time..."

I turned and faced them and smiled. "Perfect timing," I whispered to him as I placed my hand over his and felt his thumb gently glide over my fingers, both of our blushes were worn proudly over our cheeks.

(( MY HEART- I ACTUALLY KINDA LIKED WRITING THIS ONE. so cuteeee

Thank you for requesting! Hope you guys enjoyed it, be sure to vote, comment and share!~

Up next: Yuri Katsuki x Reader

Until next time!

Chelsea out || ✌🏻

950 words))