Jean-Jacques Leroy (JJ) x Reader (Cute)

•~ JJ's POV~•

"JJ!" I heard (Y/N) shout out from the bedroom. I quickly got up and walked there, leaning on the door frame as I spotted her on the floor rocking. "What happened?" I asked her and she looked up at me with soft tears in her eyes.

"I stubbed my toe..." She whimpered quietly and I smiled out of the corner of my mouth, I knelt down and gently looked at her foot giving it a gentle rub. "It's alright, you'll be fine." I told her and brought her to my chest in a gentle embrace, letting her rub her tears on my shirt.

'So cute.....' I thought to myself.

((Literally the worse pain in the world))

-

"GAH!" I heard (Y/N) grunt from the table, I looked up from my phone and looked at what she was doing, it confused me greatly. "What are you doing?" I asked her while chuckling, standing up and moving over to her as she sat in a chair facing the table.

I put my hands on the back of her chair and gently leant over her shoulder. "I'm trying to do knitting! But the stupid wool is all tangled!" (Y/N) grinded her teeth and tugged at the knot of wool.

I shook my head with a chuckle and sat beside her, cautiously taking the knotted mass from her hands and beginning to untangle it for her while she sat with her back against the chair and her arms crossed tightly.

She was mumbling curses to herself and the wool, I'm fairly certain I heard her curse the sheep that made the wool. I chuckled softly as I saw the angered blush across her cheeks as she sat with a huge pout.

I untied the last knot and gently handed her the untangled wool, with a smile. "Better?" I asked her.

She took it into her hands and mumbled a 'thank you' as she grabbed the needles and started again.

'So cute.....' I thought to myself.

-

"(Y/N)?" I asked as I walked around the house, looking for my missing girlfriend, I scratched the back of my head and stood there in a confused daze.

"I'm in the bedroom JJ!" I heard her shout and I clicked my fingers as I began to walk up the hallway to see her. "What are you-?" I put my hand to the door and felt pressure on the other side.

"Wait! Don't come in yet!" She shouted and pushed her back against it, closing it. I raised in eyebrow and pressed my ear to the door. "What are you doing in there?" I asked her and I got te reply of silence.

"......I'm changing...." She mumbled and then opened the door, letting me in.

She stood there in a very soft cream pastel dress that ended above her knees and was gently pushed out from her legs, the straps crossed over her neck and down her back, a blush was put across her face as she looked over to the corner of the room.

"I bought it today....I didn't know if it would suit me or not....I wanted to try it on and see, if I looked ugly I was going to take it straight back-"

I cut off her ranting and hugged her tightly, holding her to my chest tightly. "You look beautiful, don't you even think of returning that dress." I told her and pulled away was I rubbed my thumbs against her arms in reassurance.

A scarlet blush crept across her cheeks as she looked to the side with a small pout. "I-you- shut up..." She mumbles under her breath and I chuckled as I kissed her forehead and pulled her into my chest again.

'So cute.....' I thought to myself.

-

"JJ!" (Y/N) shouted for me from the backyard and I stood up from my seat and opened the door looking out. "What's wron-" I blinked at her as she held one of the cutest puppies I had ever seen in her arms.

Her face had a very innocent grin and she batted her eyelashes at me gently. "He was in a box in the street....so..." She giggled and held the puppy out to me.

I stepped forward and picked it up from her hands, it immediately started licking my face and wagging its tail happily. I laughed and placed it down on the ground gently, it ran circles around (Y/N)'s legs and mine.

I shook my head at her and laughed gently. "(Y/N), you never seem to stop surprising me." I told her and placed a kiss on her forehead. She clasped her hands together and held her underneath her chin. "Soooooo does that mean he can stay?" She asked and I looked at the puppy as it jumped up into my leg and let out a small bark.

As of encouraging me to say 'Yes! Keep me! Look how cute I am!'

I nodded with a laugh as I watched
(Y/N) jump around with the puppy in happiness. I crossed my arms and looked down to her with a soft gaze and a pure smile.

'So cute.....' I thought to myself.

-

"I remember all the times that you had gotten yourself involved in all different types of situations-" I read out and looked to (Y/N) as she stood in front of me in a beautiful white gown with a clutch of red roses in her dainty hands.

I continued with a smile, "and each time that you did, I would always be there to give the final judgement. I watched as you laughed, you cried, and as you got angry at the tiniest of things." (Y/N) puffed her cheeks gently and some people laughed from the crowd.

"And you always manage to figure it out, wether you needed a small hug or something, but I will always say the same thing that I do every time something like that ends. I will always be there to say 'so cute...'." I smiled down at her as I watched her gently wipe away her tears as she giggled gently.

"So cute....." I said out loud and gently took her hands into mine as the minister continued to speak.

((Some might like, some might not. I honestly kind liked it for some reason XD

But I hope you guys enjoyed it! Be sure to vote and check for updates!

Up next:
Phichit Chulanont x Reader

Until next time!

Chelsea out || ✌🏻

1091 words))