- CHRISTMAS SPECIAL - Pt.1

((Ayeeee, merry Christmas folks!

To celebrate I came up with the idea to make all the characters in my Oneshots to all go to a massive Christmas party. Featuring (Y/N) herself. However, they will be split into whichever character you desire to be with more!~ [Just if people want that XD]

So there will be 2 parts. Enjoy guys!

[i'll also be uploading a request and a normal part as a special gift to you all!~] <3))

-VICTOR NIKIFOROV- [Sweaters]

"Damn where is my Christmas sweater..?" I cursed to myself as I dug around in my wardrobe, frantically searching before I became late for the party at Yuri's parents hot springs, I personally couldn't wait for the festive Pork Cutlet bowl.

I heard my phone buzz and I picked it up, reading the notification.

Victor -
(Y/N) don't worry about a sweater and just get to the party. Quickly!

I swear dropped and pouted, "but I always wear my Christmas sweater." I said out loud and sighed briefly before grabbing all the presents I had for everyone and walking out the door.

-Time Skip-

Once I arrived at walked up the stairs and sat the presents down on the designated table. "Hey everyone." I panted as I looked up to everyone's smiling faces.....and everyone's sweaters.

I twitched and felt the uncanning urge to shout at Victor. "H-hey how come everyone else is wearing sweaters!?" I demanded and Victor emerged from the crowd and smiled at me, he wasn't wearing a sweater but I was still pissed off a little. "Not to worry darling~" Victor teased me gently, "it's all part of my present."

He turned to the table of presents and retrieved one from the pile. It had snow flake and snowman wrapping on it with a small red bow. "Merry Christmas~" he told me and I took it while everyone watched us.

I unwrapped it and pulled out a blue sweater that had snowman patterns across it, but the snowmens faces were replaced with a rather fluffy poodles...

I turned it over and saw the knitted face of Makkachin on the front wearing a santas hat. "Oh this...." I trailed off and slid it on and looked down on it, "this is perfect." Everyone started laughing and Victor gave my hand a small squeeze. "Merry Christmas babe~"

-YURI KATSUKI- [Perfect Gift]

Tonight was the Christmas party and I was officially freaking out. I had all this time to get Yuri a gift, but I just couldn't find one that made me feel like it expressed the way I care about him. I was too proud to show up without a gift, but I figured that I would have to.

My mind showed me how shattered Yuri would look when I turn up without anything for him. He probably has something awesome for me....

I sighed and hugged myself tightly, "I feel so bad...." I said out loud before grabbing my phone and walking out the door, "how will I explain myself...?" I asked myself as I walked down the street towards Yuri's hot springs.

I sucked up every ounce of courage I had left and walked into the room. I saw Victor there, as well as Phichit and Otabek. I figured I was a bit early. 'Good,' I thought to myself, 'that'll give me time to think of an excuse.'

I slapped my face and pouted. If Yuri did love me he wouldn't need an excuse from me, however I still felt like I owed him some sort of explanation.

"(Y/N)?" I heard Yuri's voice and I gulped as I turned on my heal and faced him. "H-Hey Yuri." I told him and have him a hug.

"I need to talk to you about something." Yuri said and looked down at me with his big brown eyes. I gulped and fixed my hair, "yeah so do I."

We both took in deep breaths and spoke, "I didn't get you a present." We said in unison and we looked at one another as our eyes widened. "You didn't?" I said in relief and put a hand to my chest. Yuri shook his head with a blush as he took my hands into his.

"I didn't because.....you're the perfect gift I could ever ask for." He whispered to me and kissed my temple gently. I sighed and felt my face light up, I had gotten all flustered for nothing.

-YURI PLISETSKY- [Costumes]

"It'll be fine Yuri!" I remembered telling him, "I'll be with you so no one will judge you." Yuri looked uneasy as his fringe covered his face, "I guess...."

That was a couple of days ago when I had attempted to persuade Yuri to dress in a Christmas costume with me for Yuri Katsuki's Christmas party. I had chosen a cure Reindeer onesie. For me being who I was I wasn't ashamed to walk down the street wearing this.

It had a red nose on the hooded part and doey eyes with antlers that stood up, at the back was a little deer's tail. I skipped out the door with my presents for everyone in my hands as I carried them in bags.

'I wonder what Yuri's costume is?' I thought to myself as I arrived at the Christmas party. My first compliment was from Phichit, who took a picture of me and proceeded to tell me how smashing I look. (As a friend of course, that's just who Phichit was)

I heard someone clear their throat and I turned around to see Yuri standing there looking unimpressed while he wore a cat onesie with a snowflake scarf around his neck. "I like cats...." he mumbled and pouted. I giggled as I pulled on the fake ears, "you look adorable enough to be a present Yura~" I teased him and he blushed before sighing.

"Thanks....Merry Christmas Kitten..."

-OTABEK ATLIN- [A Drunk Christmas]

It was time to go to Yuri's hot spring for the Christmas party. Victor and I had already made plans to drink together, however my boyfriend Otabek decided that he wasn't too sure if it was a good idea or not considering the way I get when I'm drunk.

I just told him I'd be fine, hopefully he will buy that excuse. As I walked into the party Otabek was quick to be by my side. "You look beautiful as always." He said as he kissed my forehead and smiled. I laughed and gently punched his shoulder, "and you still look good in that leather jacket."

"(Y/NNNNNNN)!!!!" I heard Victor shouting as he happily skipped toward me and handed me a glass of champagne. "Drink up honeyyy" he slurred to me as he turned around with the champagne bottle in hand and took a sip. "I'll try and control myself." I told him and smiled as I took my first sip.

-time skip-

"OTABEKKKKKKK~~~~" I slurred as I leant on him and giggled, "have I ever told you how cute you look?~"

Otabek shook his head, "you tell me often-"

"And how gorgeous your face is?"

"Yes-"

"And how big your d-"

"(Y/N)! Stop! Time for you to come home, let's go." Otabek picked my up into his arms and shook his head as he said goodbye to everyone and walked out the door. "I love you Beka..." I mumbled to him as I kissed his cheek with a smile.

Otabek shook his head and smiled, "I love you as well...."