Jean-Jacques Leroy (JJ) x Reader (JJ style)

"I don't know, what if you made a little routine or something?" I asked JJ as he sat on the lounge trying to plot his idea. "That isn't enough, I need something that no one else has done before....c'mon (Y/N)! You're my girlfriend! Use that brilliant brain of yours~" He teased and gently flicked my forehead.

I sighed and sat back. "You want something to finish you skate to? Everytime?" I asked him and watched as he nodded enthusiastically. I scratched the back of my head and sighed heavily. "I don't know! I've been drawn to a blank here!" I exclaimed and slumped into the couch.

JJ laughed and pulled me over onto his lap, making me face him as he holds my thighs and looks up to me with a smirk. "I need something which is good enough for the King JJ and his Queen." I put my hands on his shoulders and rolled my eyes.

"I honestly don't know, you could always try something...." I looked down at my hands and held them up. "Like a little sign or something like that?" I questioned and made to J's with my fingers.

JJ's eyes widened and he held up hid hands swiftly, he changed his arms and crossed them over, making out the symbol 'JJ' with his index and thumbs. "You might've just started a new trend for JJ~"

It was his last competition for the night, the finals. It was his big chances to place first and make the podium. He skated out into the ice and met my eyes as I stood in the VIP section to watch him. I waved to him and he winked in return.

He took his starting position, as the music started he soon began to move with it. His emotions poured out through all of his moves, his jumps, his twirls.

His fans were always supportive of him, they would always cheer for him and call his name. The applauds and screams as he performed were unmistakeable.

To say that he was average was a understatement. JJ was his own person who wasn't afraid to be who he was on or off of the ice.

The Russian brat Yuri Plisetsky was always one of his enemy's for sure. No matter what, he always tried to beat JJ in the podium, but alas some aren't as good as others. JJ always shined through.

As he skated, he poured emotions into the audience, making them believe in him and who he was. He would always show them he wasn't weak no matter who was in the audience.

I was well known in the skating world, a retired young skater due to some of the past injuries. And to see JJ make the podiums every time always made me feel like I could skate again.

As he moved elegantly across the ice, his blades slicing across the glittering and illuminated surface, the crowd were pulled into the story of his routine.

I have to admit, he was putting in a lot more effort into this one then any of his other skates tonight. Then again, it is the finals of course.

As his music drew to a close, so did his movements. Gracefully leading into the ending pose. He crossed one of his feet behind the other and held his hands up in front of him, crossing over his wrists and forming 'JJ' with his fingers like we had established would be his end pose.

"It's JJ style!" He shouted with a wide smile to the cameras as they clicked statically. His new move sent the crowds into screams of fangirling. I clapped loudly and stepped out of the VIP area walking towards JJ as he came off the ice.

The moment he saw me he cupped my face with his hands and kissed my lips with all of the passion he had left out of his routine. I sighed and pulled back gently smiling. "I'm so proud of you..." I told him gently and embraced him as his score was read out.

1st place, naturally.

JJ put a hand around my waist and gently took me out to the ice. He supported me from falling over and helped me up to the podium, standing right beside him. He handed me his bouquet as he received his medal.

I watched from above as Yuri Plisetsky reluctantly stretched his hand out to JJ to shake him congratulations. Instead of simply excepting the hand shake, being JJ, he embrace Yuri tightly which completely freaked him out, making him shudder.

With a smirk JJ let him go and turned back to the podium, taking my hand and kissing it gently. He turned and took the microphone and held it up to his mouth.

The crowd died down the noise to listen what the winning man had to say.

"Winning isn't about the fame or glory. Granted that it is good to have, but it isn't about it. It is about the people you've met along the way, the ones that helped you and the ones that brought you down. The ones that made you laugh or the ones that made you cry. Everyone in this industry is in skating for a reason, wether it be for a person or for themselves they are doing what they love-" he paused for a moment and smiled as some of the audience members clapped and shed their tears of happiness.

"-To be involved in something as grand as this arena is a true blessing. To see and hear all of the support is the reason I skate. To make people happy, to make people feel something in here." He motioned towards his heart.

"Thank you, and goodnight." He said and handed the microphone to the stage hand before helping me down from the podium placement and skating off the ice with me by his side. JJ whispered into my ear.

"I skate for most people, and I love giving everything to them. But there is only one person's love that I need in return."

((ITS JJ STYLEEEEEEEEE!!!
God I love Yuri's reaction when JJ tried to get all chummy with him. His expression is almost like: "try me bitch I dare you >.>" What am I saying? It is TOTALLY like that XD

Anyways I hope all of you enjoyed this chapter~ I had fun writing it~

- REQUESTS ARE OPEN -

Up next:
Phichit Chulanont x Reader

Until next time!