Otabek Atlin x Reader (A wedding)

"What....?" I asked Otabek with a hinged jaw, my hand gently covered my mouth as I stood in shock, looking down at Otabek as he sat there on one knee presenting me with a red velvet box.

"(Y/N), marry me." Otabek said, "its as plain as that, just- marry me." Otabek's eyes fluttered for a moment as he shrugged one of his shoulders.

I felt my heart begin to pound within my chest, I looked at him as he opened the box, presenting me with a beautiful ring, beautiful black crystals lined it with silver as the ring.

"I-I...." I nodded and hugged Otabek tightly as he stood up, taking me into his arms and kissing my forehead repeatedly. "I love you, I'll make you happy." He whispered to me gently, taking my left hand and sliding the ring gently onto it.

- Time skip -

"What about this one?" I asked my best friend (B/F/N) showing her a dress that I held out from the rack.
( (B/F/N) = Best friends name )

"No" she answered and continued looking.

"Well then....this one?"

"Negative"

"This one?"

"Incorrect"

"What about-"

"Nope"

"FOR GODS SAKE WOMAN!" I shouted at her playfully and looked through the rack as I sighed deeply. "The wedding is tomorrow, we really didn't plan the dress thoughtfully..." I mumbled and (B/F/N) turned around placing a hand on her hip.

"Listen, we've just got to keep looking, we might find something nice yet." I sighed and rubbed my temple. "I don't want a white dress- every girl has that at their wedding, I want Otabek to see something he wouldn't expect.." I explained to her and she nodded walking over to another rack.

"Then, may I suggest this one?" She asked and held out a dress that I gasped at.

It was a beautiful maroon dress, it was dark at the top and gently weathered away into a lighter shade of the colour. It was strapless, and had jewelled sequences raining down the top to the hip at the front. It's length stretched all the way to the ground and looked good enough for a princess to wear.

"It's- totally what I want!" I yelled and grabbed the dress, swiftly taking it into the dressing room and getting changed into it with care. One everything was in, I stepped out and turned to (B/F/N) before I looked in the mirror. "How does it look?" I asked her with a smile and she gently clasped her hands over her mouth in shock.

"Oh my god, you look like a million bucks. Otabek is lucky to have you."
(B/F/N) said to me with a playful wink. I smiled and turned to the mirror, I smiled at myself and blushed as I imagined myself walking down the aisle. "It's perfect~"

- Time Skip -

After purchasing the dress and dropping it off at my house (luckily Otabek was at his bucks party),
(B/F/N) and I hit the clubs for a night of partying before I got 'hitched' as she liked to put it.

We stayed at the bar all night, drinking and dancing with one another and smiling widely as we enjoyed each other's company. It was past 12 am by now and it was officially my wedding day.

"We better get home." I slurred to
(B/F/N) as we were thrown out of the club, it was time for it to close anyways. (B/F/N) slung her arm around my neck and nodded, to drunk to even speak for herself.

I grabbed my phone and rang for a taxi, it soon arrived and I pushed in the drunken mess of a best friend before getting in myself, closing the door and surprisingly remembering the address to my house.

When we arrived, I got out and gently shook (B/F/N) to wake her up. It took a good push but I managed, I took her hand and immediately went inside, letting her sleep beside me in my big bed that I usually shared with Otabek.

As I tucked (B/F/N) in, I got under the sheets myself and closed my eyes gently. When I woke up in the morning, my eyes quickly snapped open as I remembered what day it was today.

"Wake up (B-" I sat up and looked to my side, seeing an empty bed space beside me. (B/F/N) popped her head into the room. "Oh finally you're awake! Come on, we gotta get you into the dress and do make up and hair!" She told me and quickly left.

I smiled to myself and got out of bed, walking into the lounge room and allowing (B/F/N) to help me get into the dress. Once I was secured in it, she sat me down and began to do my hair and make up.

That was one of (B/F/N)'s best talents as well, she was very talented in beauty. She did my hair up into a bun, using a curling straightener to curl the wispy bits of hair she left out in front of my ears. She applied my foundation, mascara and eyeliner.

After going through what seemed like 50 sticks of lips stick, (B/F/N) found the shade that she thought suited everything best. I stood up after putting on my shoes and took in a deep breath as I felt the nerves kick in.

- Time Skip -

I sat in the car as it drove along and clutched my bouquet of roses as I felt my nerves take over my body. I puffed my cheeks and looked over to (B/F/N) for reassurance. "You look beautiful." She told me with a smile and gently grasped my hand as the car pulled up to let us out.

I felt the butterflies hit around the walls of my stomach as I hoped out of the car, the driver going and telling the crowd that the bride had arrived.

(B/F/N) gently looped her arm with mine and began walking with me down the red carpet that was laid out. "I will do my best not to cry." She told me with a quiet giggle. I laughed and listened as my voice shacked. "Yeah, me too."

I listened as the music started playing and the people all started to rise. I looked down at my feet as I watched the tips of my shoes stick out the bottom of my dress. I listened to all the gasps of the audience as I walked down the aisle, I opened my eyes and looked ahead to see Otabek.

He stood there with blush across his cheeks, staring with wide eyes and his lips parted. I smiled gently to him and took my place in front of him as I took in a shaky breath. "You look like a princess...." Otabek said to me gently as the music died down and the audience took their seats.

I smiled and looked him up and down. "You don't look half bad either Beka~" I said to him gently and took his hand as the minister took his spot in between us.

- Time Skip -

"I now pronounce you, Man and Wife." The minister turned his head to Otabek. "You may kiss the bride" he said with a nod of approval. Otabek smiled and leant down to me, taking my face into his hands and pressing his lips to mine gently and tilted my head black as I smiled into the kiss wrapping my arms around his neck in bliss.

The audience stood up and threw rose petals as they applauded, (B/F/N) was crying waterfalls by now, waving her face dramatically as her mascara started to run down her cheeks.

"I love you..." I said to Otabek with a warm smile as he returned it and took my left hand into his, both of our rings gleaming in the soft light. "I love you. Forever and always." Otabek told me and linked his fingers with mine, gently turning and walking back down the altar.

((

Minister: *has two thumbs up and dancing* This ship has been approved by the lord Jesus himself!

Me: ;0; beautiful

Hope you guys enjoyed this time skip filled chapter, be sure to vote and check for updates!

Up next:
Jean-Jacques Leroy (JJ) x Reader

Until next time!

Chelsea out || ✌🏻

1410 words))