Yuri Katsuki x Reader (I remember you)

Everything felt so surreal as I walked though the streets of my childhood, I remember vaguely about the neighbourhood but the more I walked through the town the more I remembered.

I was young when we moved away, and the reason I had come back was for one person. He was my best friend for my kindergarten year, before I moved away. And now, about 20 years later I had come back to find that person.

Because....I had never stopped loving them...

The only thing I had of us was a photo, taken by my mother one day. He had very silky black hair and wore a pair of glasses that brought out his eyes perfectly.

I felt...happiness whenever I looked at that picture. But- alas for me, I don't remember his name. At all...even my mother who took the photo doesn't remember his name.

I couldn't stop thinking about him for all of my days in a different school, he was the one person who understood me even when we were in kindergarten.

As I clutched my bag strap and turned around a sharp corner, I bumped into someone and fell to the ground. I groaned and rubbed my backside as I saw a hand appear in front of my face. "S-Sorry! I didn't see you there miss." A voice said and I looked up to see a man standing there.

I took his hand and allowed him to help me up, I looked at his spiky black hair and his blue glasses. His brown eyes shined beautifully. I blushed lightly and looked down to the ground. "I should've been watching where I was walking, sorry." I apologised and bowed my head before walking away feeling very flustered.

•~Yuri's POV~•

That girl seemed rather cute to me. Her (H/C) hair was draped around her shoulders, her face was red from the cold and her eyes were the most stunning colour of (E/C) I have ever seen. As she walked away I sighed and put my hands into my pockets and kept walking home.

I entered my house and went straight to my room, I sat down on my roller chair and spun around as I looked at the photo pinned to my wall. It was of me and (Y/N), my first ever friend, who moved away.

I couldn't believe it, and to this day I still remember her, she really was a beautiful and caring girl. And she stood up for me when I was being bullied. I remembered her as being such a selfless girl.

As I studied the photo I thought of the girl I had bumped into, she resembled (Y/N) so much that I was staring at the photo with wide eyes. I grabbed the photo and quickly ran out of my room, running out to the street and running through the town. 'It's her...' I thought to myself and felt a lump rise into my throat as I ran to find her.

•~(Y/N)'s POV~•

I leaned against one of the brick wall to study the photograph. I had realised that the man who I bumped into resembled my friend very much. And I was stupid enough to not even remember his name...

Could I really say I loved someone even though I can't remember something as simple as his name. I mean- it would've been different if i forgot his birthday, his age, maybe even the way he looked. But to forget something as plain and simple as his name, it made me feel like an even bigger piece of shit.

I widened my gaze at the photo and stood up abruptly. "I-It's him!" I yelled and looked around frantically running back the way I came, hopefully I can run into him around here somewhere. I'll confess to him, I'll find out his name. I will learn everything there is to know about him....

As I panted with fog rising rising from my mouth as I ran, I spun around a corner and crashed into a person.

If this was a stranger I had no hope of finding him again.

But if this was him, then it must be fate.

I felt a body press against mine as I lie on the concrete. I opened my eyes and saw black spiky hair. As the head pulled back I realised it was him, our eyes shimmered and I reached my hand out to touch him.

I ran my hand through his black hair, feeling its softness and smiling gently feeling tears rise into my eyes. "It's really you..." I said to him and he grabbed my cheeks, pulling me forward and locking his lips onto mine.

I gently closed my eyes, something about it made it feel so right. As he ran a hand through my hair my eyes flew open. 'Yuri...' I thought to myself and smiled into the kiss as I wrapped my arms around his neck. I felt our bodies exchange heat and he pulled back with a blush across his cheeks as he stood up with his hands in mine.

"I can't believe found you again..." I admitted to him with a wide smile. Yuri smiled at me and gently put his forehead to mine. "I haven't forgotten you (Y/N)..." He whispered and the tears that had welled within my eyes started to fall and I wiped them away as I laughed.

"Funny thing is....I forgot your name..." I told him with an embarrassed blush. Yuri blinked for a moment and then shrugged his shoulders, putting his hands into his pocket. "It's alright. I'm not offended, all I need is you..." He murmured to me gently and pressed his lips to mine once again.

(('Tis beautiful. I love it. Originally I was going to make it an amnesia type one shot but I was like. Nahhhhhhhhhhh.

Hope you guys enjoyed! Be sure to vote and check for updates!

Up next: Yuri Plisetsky x Reader

Until next time!

Chelsea out || ✌🏻

1024 words

!!!Add me on social media!!!

• Instagram - Multi_fandom_707

• Twitter - Multi_fangirl23

• Tumblr - Mystic-trash-101

^~^ ))