[Requested] Yuri Plisetsky x Tomboy/Shy! Reader

(( Requester: Yuri_PlisetskyXD    

This is a x reader that is chubby, has anxiety and depression as well as per request. If this is going to be an uncomfortable read then please don't read it.

I hope you enjoy~))

"I can't wear this...." I told myself as I looked in the mirror and scratched the back of my head as I gently bit on my bottom lip and changed once more I go clothes I felt more comfortable in. Although I never really did feel comfortable with anything.

Yuri had asked me to go out with him to see a movie. Although I wasn't exactly sure if I wanted to. But I assumed that was because he just felt sorry for me like most people that 'cared' about me did. But I still felt like I wanted to. So I did.

I left the house and immediately wanted to go back inside, as I walked down town I felt like everyone's eyes were targeting my back as I walked toward the cinema. I saw Yuri standing outside the cinema, leaning against the wall with his hood up and texting on his phone.

I felt somewhat happy to see him I guess, but I was only me. And Yuri? He was so much more. "Hey.." I said quietly and he raised his head up looking to me and pushing himself off the wall. "Hey, bout' time you're here." He said and shoved his hands in his pockets walking towards the booth to get tickets.

I fiddled with my hands nervously and sighed. "Sorry.." I mumbled quietly and Yuri looked back at me for a moment before shaking his head. "You don't have to apologise for everything you know. I'm not like other people." He turned to the ticket booth and bought the tickets for the movie.

I blinked quietly at his words and sighed as I followed him into the theatre. We walked into the screening room and we sat down beside one another in the seats.
My (H/C) hair dropped down around my face like curtain drapes as I sat there quietly.

I felt as Yuri's hand met the side of my face and he pulled back my hair and tucked it behind my ear. "You wouldn't be able to see then would you?" He asked me with a small smile and I chuckled and nodded gently. "I guess so yeah..."

I didn't even focus on the movie, I didn't feel comfortable. Even with Yuri being there- I didn't feel like I belonged here. I just wanted to get out, I shouldn't be seen by anyone....I look hideous....

"(Y/N)..."

Nobody needs to see someone like me, Yuri doesn't even have to hang out with me.

"(Y/N)...?"

He probably only does it because he feels sorry for me. Just pathetic old me.

"(Y/N)! Hey!" I heard Yuri shout and I snapped out of my daydream as I looked around and saw the empty cinema. "Oh...did he movie end?" I asked and Yuri tilted his head. "It ended 5 minutes ago. I was calling out to you all this time."

As he explained I stood up and scratched my head. "I'm sorry- I didn't mean-" Yuri grabbed my shoulder won't one of his hands and stared me straight in the eyes. "Stop- stop apologising." He said roughly and then turned, leaving the cinema exit. I took in a breath and scrambled out of the room after him. He was already outside when I managed to catch up with him.

"Why are you like this...?" I asked out loud as I stood a few feet away from him in gentle falling snow. I small wind picked up and the glow of the town lit up my dull face. Yuri stopped but didn't turn to face me. "I don't know what you mean-"

"Stop acting like you care!" I shouted at him and felt as tears began to form in my (E/C) eyes, "stop pretending that you worry about me. No one ever does so why would it be different with you? I thought wrong, I thought there was a slight hope you cared but I was wrong like always!"

As I shouted tears stung my cold cheeks. Yuri turned to me and watched me quietly as I ranted. "You don't have to care about someone like me- I only hold you back. You don't deserve to know someone as worthless as I am-"

"That's wrong." Yuri said in a calm tone and I looked up to see him standing in front of me, his eyes were locked down on me and I blinked the tears away. "You don't know what I feel at all, for me being right next to you makes me want to scream-" He paused and cupped my cheek gently in his hand and lifted my head up to him.

"I want to scream to the world how much you mean to me." He paused and leant down to me, gently placing a kiss down on my lips and bring me closer towards him. I choked on my own tears as I felt his warmth. I gently pulled away and wiped my tears away with the back of my sleeve.

"Yuri....you're a asshole." I said and began to cry again with a smile on my face. I had never felt like this before, it was new, it was different, it was.....

Happy

"And you're a dork...." Yuri gently reached out and laced his fingers with mine, "but that's alright....cause you're my dork alright?" He asked and kissed my forehead as if to reassure me.

I nodded, and for the first time in forever I nodded and agreed with something I had been afraid of from the start.

I agreed to love him.

((So I know that there are people that do have very tough depression and anxiety. So if that is anyone at all, and you read this please know that you can PM me at any time and I will listen to what you have to say.

Even if you feel like it isn't anything at all, I'll always be here to talk if anyone needs it. Because I've been there as well

Next up:
Jean-Jacques Leroy (JJ) x Reader

Until next time!

Chelsea out || ✌🏻

                                     1056 words))