Yuri Plisetsky x Reader (Meeting The Russian Punk)

I was new to Russia, I didn't really know anyone at all and I didn't understand the language entirely. I was coming from Japan in hope of a bright career in figure skating management. Of course not many people were interested in that type of thing.

I walked along the snow coming back from the grocery store and heading back to my new house. I sighed and trudged through the snow as best as I could, without falling over and dying.

I had so many things going through my mind at that stage, Where did I have to go to find a job? How many people were actually interested? I shook my head and sighed as I crossed the road.

There was a loud honking and I spun around looking straight into the grill of an oncoming truck. I felt my jacket being pulled back and I fell along with it, landing in the snow with my grocery's spread around me. I gasped and caught my breath, holding a hand to my chest. I looked up to the person who had pulled me back.

He wore a Russian jacket, a blue, white and red one actually. I saw faint strands of blonde hair coming out from within the black hood on his head. I gulped and stuttered slightly. 'I hope this guy know Japanese.' I thought to myself and spoke. "T-Thank you, for saving me. Without you I would've been a goner!" I said and chuckled nervously before standing up and picking my grocery's from the snow, putting them back into their bags.

"Tch, yeah whatever." Was his response, in Japanese thank heavens. I picked my bags up and looked towards my saviour. "So, what's-" I paused when I saw he no longer stood there. I turned from side to side and looked around but there was no sign of him. Talk about strange....

I crossed the road safely and fumbled with my keys, unlocking the door and escaping the cold of Russia. I sighed and put my grocery's on the table with a sigh. "Who was that...?" I asked myself and shrugged walking into my room, to exhausted to bother pondering over a mystery.

-

The next morning I went for a quick shower and get dressed into neat causal attire. I grabbed my wallet, keys and my phone, walking out and closing the door I then made my way towards the Ice Rink.

I walked in, the first thing I heard was the satisfying sounds of a blade's surface hitting the ice. I smiled and walked towards the rink, watching as all the skaters practiced their jumps and their landings.

My eye caught sight of a blue jacket....it was the same jacket I had seen yesterday! The person that saved me! I moved swiftly over and reached out over the barrier, tapping the shoulder of the jacket owner he slowly turned around to me.

I gasped and fell forward over the barrier, landing on my butt on the hard ice. I was about as nimble as a frog in roller skates. How embarrassing! Especially in front of Yuri Plisetsky!

And now I was on the ice, literally falling head over heels for this guy with a blush that was darker than a tomatoes!

•~Yuri's POV~•
It was the girl from yesterday! He one I had saved from that truck, she looked too damn cute with that blush. I had to leave yesterday because I believed that the chance of getting to know such a cute girl was very slim.

The chances of us meeting again were slim to none. So when I saw her again just now, it shocked me. She even fell over the barrier and onto the ice.

I guessed she has a rather clumsy nature about her then?

Her (H/C) hair was in a neat pony tail and her eyes were perfect shining (E/C) orbs. I looked to the side to avoid blushing and noticed that people were staring. "Hurry up and stand up." I told her and she stuttered for a moment before leaning against the barrier to keep her balance. As she turned to me, she managed to lose her balance and fall forward.

I stretched out my arms and caught her with ease, her head resting into my chest. "You can't even stand on your own two feet." I told her and rolled my eyes. I watched her pout in defence. "Hey! I don't have skates on!" She defended herself and I pushed her along to the opening where I walked out with her and sighed in annoyance. "So what's your name?" I asked her, she looked up at me with surprised eyes.

•~(Y/N)'s POV~•
"So what's your name?" Yuri asked me and I looked up to him feeling rather surprised that he cared, considering how quickly he left yesterday after saving me. "O-Oh. It's...(Y/N)..." I said quietly and he crossed his arms looking down at me with an eyebrow raised. "(Y/N)...?" I rubbed my arm gently in embarrassment. "(Y/N) (L/N)..." I said and he grunted for a moment. "So you're the new girl?" He asked and I looked up with a nod. "Well that is what I was h-" he cut me off and tossed his head to behind him. "Yavok told us about you. Apparently he was hoping you would come. We've been needing a new manager ever since ours quit." He said and rolled his eyes, looking extremely un-interested.

I blinked for a moment and looked up to him. "Why did they quit?" I asked him and he looked behind him as one of the female skaters lifted up a male one, the male protested immensely but the female kept a very strong smile and posture. "Maybe because half the skaters here are phsyco." He said and I giggled at his joke, well at least I hoped it was a joke. "Sounds like it would be fun for new experiences." I said and he shrugged rubbing the back of his head. "Yeah I guess so." He admitted and stood up.

"I'll go and tell Yavok that you're here.." He said and I stood up stretching out my hand with a soft smile on my face. "I never got to properly thank you for saving my life." I said and he stood stunned for a moment before shaking my hand with minimal effort. "Yeah....you're welcome...whatever." He said and went back onto the ice, gazing back at me for a moment before going and talking to the one who I supposed was named Yavok.

I smiled and looked down to the ground. 'I think he would be a brilliant person to get to know, maybe I'll be able to get closer to him..?' I giggled quietly and stood their waiting for my window of opportunity.

((I'm sorry this wasn't a
lovey-dovey type oneshot. BUT it was all about how you met our little kitten. So I hope you all understand ^~^

Up next: Otabek Atlin x Reader

Until next time!

Chelsea out || ✌🏻

1187 words))