[Requested] Leo De la Iglesia x Tomboy! Reader ~Lemon~

(( Requester: Toshirolover ^~^

*****MATURE CONTENT*****

If this isn't for you then please just skip it!~

Enjoy~ ))

I met him at the ice rink, but I didn't give him much thought, at first that was. I didn't know what way to approach it, because I wasn't exactly a girly girl. I didn't flirt, I didn't try to make myself look pretty for any boy.

I didn't really try to impress anyone in general really, but this boy was different. I got to know him, and I found myself developing feelings for him...

Leo stood in the bleachers with his drink bottle, waving me over when I walked in. "Hey (Y/N)! Over here~" He chimed at me with a large smile. I walked over to him with my hands in my jeans. "Hey." I told him and looked out over the ice listening to him speak.

"So, how have you been?" He asked and I rolled my eyes slightly. "Sorry Leo, but I'm not really one for small talk." I told him and he shrugged and drank from his drink bottle once more.

I shrugged and stood up. "Yeah I'm going to go to the locker room and grab something." I told him and walked down the bleachers, heading towards the locker rooms. I opened one of the lockers and leaned in, I rummaged through all of my rubbish looking for my jacket.

I felt something grab hold of my waist, I turned my head back to see Leo standing behind me with his hands griping my waist. "What are you doing Leo?" I asked him, standing up and looking at him with a raised eyebrow.

Leo grabbed my hand and pulled me into the small office that was in there, locking the door behind him and looking at me with wide eyes. "I've wanted you for so long. I can't handle it anymore." He told me and walked towards me as I sat on top of the desk.

He opened up my legs and stood between them, leaning over and kissing my lips passionately. His hands gently caressed my thighs and I let out a sharp breath as I ran a hand through his hair.

I grasped his neck gently as I felt his hands trail up to my jeans, beginning to undo the button and tug then down. I let them drop from my hips, and stood up on my knees pulling Leo back to my lips and pressing my tongue against him as they fought for dominance. I ripped his shirt off and licked my bottom lip gently as I saw the bulge in his pants.

"Make it quick." I told him as he moved forward and began to gently rub me through my underwear. With a small smirk on my lips, I took off my shirt and met his lips once more. I pressed myself against him and gently rocked my hips against him.

He took a sharp gasp and I heard the noise of his pants dropping to the floor, my eyes flew open when he pulled my underwear of and lined himself up at my moist entrance.

I began planting kisses along his neck as I waited for him, I felt him enter as he gently squeezed my hips. With a sharp bit of pain I bit my bottom lip and quickly sucked down on a part on his neck as he began to thrust into me. I left my mark upon him, and felt as a knot began to form within my stomach.

"Mm~" I moaned gently, gripping his neck as he thrusted into me in a smooth rhythm. My hips began to rock against his on their own, which caused us both to moan in pleasure as we both were soon to reach our orgasms.

I gripped the sides of the desk as he continued to pound me, my breaths trembled gently as I felt his hands grip me with pleasure. "I'm...close.." I panted gently and grabbed his neck as I began to rub it gently, kissing his lips with as much passion as I could produce to him.

Leo nodded and pulled away for a moment trying to catch his breath. "Me..too." He panted to me and I tossed my head back as I entry released over the desk, my fluids dripping from between my thighs. Leo pulled out and came across my stomach, gently griping my hips as he did so and kissed me passionately.

I caught my breath gently and met his yearning gaze. I quickly realised what we had just done and looked around for my clothes as I saw the mess. "Well, I mean I would've done it at home. It would've been more comfortable..." I said and quickly slid my clothes back on.

Leo looked at me and pouted. "If I knew that I wouldn't have done it in here..." He told me and began to clean everything up after getting his clothes back on. I shrugged and leant against the desk with a small smirk. "I just wanted to try something new~" I teased him and gently hugged him from behind, feeling my heart beginning to beat within my throat.

Leo laughed and turned to me, gently rubbing my arms and kissing my lips with a smile. "I love you..." He mumbled smoothly against my lips, "I've loved you for the longest time, from the moment I laid eyes on you I loved you..."

I blinked and then chuckled half-heatedly. "I love you too." I told him with a smile as we held hands and left the room, entering the ice rink with wide smiles as everyone blinked at the new couple on the ice rink.

((This was my first request. So I hope that they liked it and it was what they were hoping for XD it was a different character yes, but it was still fun to do

And if you want to do a request please leave a comment or if you are shy, PM me and I'll answer you with an open mind ^~^

Hope you guys enjoyed! Be sure to vote and check for updates!

Up next: Yuri Katsuki x Reader

Until next time!

Chelsea out || ✌🏻

                               1031 words))