Otabek Atlin x Reader (Thunderstorms)

I sat in my lonely house on my lounge causally flicking through tv. The dual Friday night for me. I sighed and sat my head back against the lounge. "I might go for a quick walk? It seems pretty boring-" Before I finished a loud clap of thunder rumbled from outside.

I squealed and jumped up shaking. I laughed nervously and blew a raspberry. "Nothing to fear, it was only one of them-" There was another loud rumble and I ran to my room, diving into my bed and hiding under the covers.

For my age, anyone would've though I was acting like a 5 year old. I dialled into my phone and brought it up to my ear shakily. The one person I wanted right now, my boyfriend, and hopefully he bloody answers!

"Hello?" I heard Otabek say and I sighed with a sudden rush of relief.
"H-Hey Beka, just t-thought if call and see how you're doing..." I lied and chuckled nervously. I heard Otabek sigh. "It's the thunder isn't it?" He asked and I scoffed. "Pfft, no! As if I-" An interruption of loud thunder came through and I screamed ducking my head.

"I'll be over in 5." I choked and picked my phone up. "Wait Beka! You don't have to-" The phone line cut off and I laid there with a pout. "How polite." I commented sarcastically and sighed bundling myself into the covers and sighing in my cocoon of protection. (Yes, I have a name for it)

Soon there was a knock at my door to my bedroom and I sat up looking over to the door opening. "Beka!" I said happily and jumped over to him, wrapping my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist.

"I thought you originally didn't want me to come." He said slyly and I sighed with annoyance. "Well I changed my mind, I'm glad you're here." I told him and snuggled my face into his chest. There was another clap of thunder and I flinched into his chest.

Otabek shrugged and walked over to the bed placing me down in it and tucking me in. He got in and lay next to me with a smirk. I poured and looked up to him. "What are you smirking at?" I questioned him and he laughed quietly turning his whole body to me as he rested his head on his arm.
"Oh (Y/N), I just find it so cute the way you cower in fear over thunder."

I didn't know wether to take this as a compliment or an insult, I thought about it for a moment and then glared at him.

Insult

I turned away from him angrily and glared at the wall, it was an easy target. I listened to his chuckle. "I was only joking (Y/N)." He said, and I could almost hear his smirk.

I scoffed and remained glaring at the wall, my arms crossed and a pout on my lips. I felt a warm breath over my neck and I saw Otabek from the corner from my eye. He closed his eyes and placed gentle kisses up my neck.

I swallowed and shifted as he wrapped his arms around my waist. I bit my bottom lip and then let out a moan as he hit the right part of my neck, gently leaving his mark there.

I turned to him and glared lightly. "Just because you kiss my neck doesn't mean we're good." I told him and he moved on top of me leaning down to my face holding my face with both of his hands.

((I don't know if I should warn some of you or not but you are being warned now XD

Make-Out-Scene-ahead-people!
This is not a drill!

Enjoy~))

Otabek leant down and gently pecked my lips with his eyes closed gently. I sighed and put my hands around his neck. Wondering if I should choke him or embrace the moment.

Otabek kissed me again with more passion, I felt the heat rise between us as the kiss began to become heated.

'Embrace it! Embrace it goddamn it!' I mentally shouted to myself.

Otabek gently bit down on my bottom lip begging for me to let him in. He ran a hand down my waist and grabbed my thighs gently as my lips parted.

He leant back down and added his tongue to the kiss. It was so hot, everything got so heated the more things progressed. I gasped for air as he plunged his tongue back into my mouth.

We fought for dominance and of course he won that battle, exploring my mouth with his tongue and gently caressing my thighs. I let a gentle moan out and tugged on his hair as he lifted my up onto his lap. We both sat upright and I panted lightly as he left me with one more intimate kiss.

Otabek pulled away, feeling breathless he smirked and hugged me tightly, putting his head into the crook of my neck. I caught my breath and left my arms draped around his shoulders.

"I think I discovered something (Y/N)." Otabek said and I turned my eyes to him not moving from my position. "And what is that?" I asked him curiously and sag back as he gently ran a hand through my hair, putting a loose lock behind my ear and smiled, lust still within his eyes.

"I found something that distracts you from the thunder." He told me and I gulped for a moment, a scarlet red blush creeping across my cheeks as I pushed myself away from him with a pout. "BAKA!" I shouted at him and he laughed embracing me again putting a gentle kiss to my forehead.

"It's alright." Otabek said and leant down to my ear with an eager smirk. "Your secret is safe with me."

((Have I mentioned how much I love Otabek? Well I do! I LOVE HIM!

I totally ship Otayuri as well, cause I am basically Yaoi trash and I have no purpose anymore XD

I literally ship anything Yaoi! EXCEPT FOR BOKU NO PICO!

0.0

For all of those young and innocent, NEVER WATCH IT. YOU WILL DIE!

*shudders*

Up next:
Jean-Jacques Leroy (JJ) x Reader

Until next time!

Chelsea out || ✌🏻

                                         1060 words))