[Requested] Victor x Chubby! Reader

Requester: ShannicoleDawkins ^~^

Where Victor and (Y/N) have a drunk one night stand, and (Y/N) leaves him a note....

*may contain sexual references*))

I remember the lingering feeling of his touch against my skin, the way he caresses my body and made me moan in pleasure. I didn't want it to end, the smell of alcohol lingered over both of our bodies as we began to indulge in one another.

I sat on the edge of the bed, in what looked like a hotel room. I saw the man I slept with assleep on his side of the bed. I remembered he said his name was Victor. He was a very handsome man, I loved the way his voice sounded.

But it was best for me to leave, i mean- the only reason he would've slept with me was because of the alcohol...that has to be the reason, someone like him would be way out of my league...

Why would he want someone like me anyways? I mean he is so successful, he doesn't need someone like me weighing him down. I decided to get my clothes back on as quietly as I could, and I grabbed a piece of paper and a pen is a began to write down a message.

I felt a bit guilty, but I decided that this would the best for both of us...

To Victor,

Thank you for last night, I had such an amazing time. I know that this would probably be the last thing you'd want to read but...I've already left. I just think that I will weigh you down.

We both had a lot to drink, so it would've been a total mistake to hook up with someone like me. So I wanted to leave before you woke up...

Thank you, and goodbye.

(Y/N)~

As I finished the note, I moved quietly toward Victors side of the bed and placed the note underneath his phone before slipping away as quickly as I could before I had second thoughts.

"It's for the best-" I said to myself as I began to walk away from the hotel room.

•Time skip forward a few months•

I was walking through the park one day, feeling like I always had for the last few months. Sad

I had immediately regretted leaving Victor, because my dumbass decided to get feelings for him...feelings for someone who will never feel that way for me..

I sat myself down on a park bench and sighed deeply before I heard a voice come from behind me. "What a coincidence, I was just thinking about you." I turned in surprise as I saw Victor standing behind the park bench with a small smile on his lips.

My heart skipped a beat, I hadn't realised how attractive he really did look. "Look Victor I'm-" Victor held up his hand before I started to ramble. "Let's sit ok?" He offered and sat himself down on the bench.

I nodded as I thought it would be rude to refuse when he deserved an explanation. I sat beside him and sighed before he started to talk. "That night
(Y/N)...it was..."

I prepared myself, 'it was a drunk mistake' I thought quietly. "It was not a mistake." Victor stated and I turned to him in surprise. "You don't think so? Really?" I questioned in pure disbelief.

Victor chuckled as he leant forward and rubbed his hands together. "(Y/N) I was very disappointed to wake up and see you not there beside me, and when I read the letter I was even more upset." Victor kept a smile while he spoke.

"I'm the biggest jerk." I said to myself, not meaning to say it out loud as I shook my head and chuckled stupidly. Victor leant back and scoffed, "you're a bit hard on yourself, do you think I would do...that...with just anyone?"

"B-but the alcohol-"

"Had nothing to do with it," Victor finished as he turned toward me, "do you know I haven't been able to get you out of my head since that night? I've never seen you as someone who wouldn't be as important as me. Your as important to me as anything...."

I began blushing, I couldn't believe that this whole time I assumed Victor didn't even want anything to do with me besides the drunk sex, which I also assumed was a mistake. "I'm so sorry Victor.." I whispered under my breath, not bringing myself to face him yet.

"I was attracted to you as soon as I saw you, the moment I saw you should I say." Victor said and grasped my hand, "(Y/N) if you'd let me I'd like to kiss you now. Please." I looked to Victor with surprise before gulping and nodding softly.

Victor smiled and leant in, pressing his lips softly to mine. The same amount of passion he used that night so many months ago. The passion that I would never forget.

"Be with me (Y/N), let me be with the woman I fell for the moment I saw her." Victor whispered once he parted from the kiss, cupping my cheek with his hand. "Of course I will...I want nothing more.." I whispered to him with a sincere smile plastered across my face.

((Welp I like this request A LOT lmaoooo. So cute~~~

Thanks for requesting! Be sure to vote, comment and share pleaseeee~

Up next: Yuri Plisetsky x Reader

Until next time!
Chelsea out || ✌🏻

924 words))