Yuri Plisetsky x Reader (An Angel)

((POV is going to be from Yuri's all the way through ^~^ ))

•~Yuri's POV~•

I leant against the barrier of the ice rink, my skates gently tracing around on the ice while the other supported me. Yavok was yelling at Victor, so I decided to stand over in the corner hoping to get some quiet time on my own. Unfortunately around here that came quiet hard.

Everything about this place I hated, I just wanted to get out of here, lately I had just felt so depressed and worthless that I was considering quitting skating all together.

I didn't see the point of doing something if I wasn't committed to it anymore, I sighed and skated off the ice, not being noticed by the others of course, and took of my skates, putting them in my bag as I slung it over my shoulders and left the rink.

I just wanted to be alone, forever. That is how I felt and I was already accepting he fact that no one would ever learn how to understand me and my thoughts.

I walked to the bridge that over looked the water and sighed leaning on the bars looking into the water. A ripple was pushed over my reflection and it caused my image to become disoriented. I followed the ripples movement and spotted a girl standing at the bank skipping stones.

She had (H/C) hair...a beautiful pair of (E/C) eyes and her smiled was soft and small. I just stood there and watched her quietly, trying not to seem like a weird pedophile or anything like that.

I snapped out of it and turned away, quickly running in the opposite direction of her and shaking my head. 'I don't deserve happiness...' I thought to myself as I ran back to my house and went straight to my room.

-The Next Day-

When I woke up I felt even more drained than usual, but I didn't really care, I didn't care anymore as a matter of fact. But something was forced into my mind.

It was the image of the girl from yesterday.

I couldn't stop thinking about her, she looked like she had come straight from the gates of heaven itself. Of course I would've loved to been able to talk to her, get to know her.

But I didn't deserve a happy ending..

As I got up and got dressed I walked out the door and started going down town. I didn't want to be cooped up inside all day but I also didn't want to have to go outside either. Everything is so confusing..

I decided I wanted to go and get some coffee, the one thing that never disappointed me or got disappointed in me.

As I entered the shop I stood in the line and looked at the head of the girl in front of me, she had the same hair colour as the girl I saw yesterday. I needed to get that girl out of my head asap.

"Hi, I'd like a (F/D) thank you!" The girl said to the barista and waited patiently for her drink. She turned to me and smiled gently. "I'm sorry, please order.." she told me and walked to the side, allowing myself to take her spot.

I gaped lightly and quickly took her place trying not to make eye contact with her. It was the same girl from yesterday, what a strike of bad luck.

But after seeing her again I wasn't sure wether it was bad luck or destiny...

I quickly ordered and stepped out of the line waiting behind the girl, looking at the ground and avoiding looking at all of her flawless features. She looked so perfect...so fragile as well.

"Order for (Y/N)?" The barista called and the girl stepped forward taking her drink. "Thank you!" She said and glanced at me with a smile before going and sitting down on a stool.

I watched her as she walked to her stool and shook my head gently as I almost felt tempted to go and sit beside her. "Order for Yuri?" The barista called out and I quickly took the cup, walking away and sitting at a table across from her. I sat on my stool and face her but didn't make eye contact.

I was too scared I was falling for someone that is so perfect, and with a name like (Y/N) it was hard for me not to. I sipped my drink and looked up for a moment, meeting gazes with the girl who smiled at me gently and blushed before looking back down at her magazine.

I gulped and turned my head away, clutching my fist and then standing up running out of the cafe and running towards the bridge once again. I needed to get these thoughts out of my head, and quickly.

"You move so quickly!" I heard a sweet voice say and I turned my head seeing (Y/N) standing there with a scarf around her neck and a smile on her face. I blushed and looked to the ground, "yeah, sorry.." I mumbled and she moved to my side looking into the water.

"I thought I wasn't going to be able to catch up with you, I wanted to ask your name." She stated and I looked to her. "It's Yuri..." I told her and then looked down into the water with her, sighing gently. "Yuri huh? I like that name." She said and I scoffed quietly. "Thanks" I said bluntly and rocked my hands against the railings.

"You're (Y/N) right?" I asked her and she nodded with a smile, "I sure am! And i really hope that we can..." she paused for a moment before blushing and looking up at me. "That we can become good friends!" (Y/N) told me and I blinked for a moment before answering.

"Yeah...i'd like that..." I told her and looked into the water.

•          ~           •         ~          •              ~

'I told myself that I wasn't going to love you, but you just made that too hard for me to do. You truly are the work of an angle.' I thought to myself as I laid in bed with my wife (Y/N) in my arms as she held her pregnant stomach while she slept peacefully. I smiled and gently kissed her forehead.

"And I'll never forget that..." I told her quietly and closed my eyes gently.

((Kinda thought this was cute but I dunno, what are your thoughts?

I hope you enjoyed!
Be sure to vote and comment!
And check for updates!

Up next: Otabek Atlin x Reader

Until next time!

Chelsea out || ✌🏻

1111 words))