Yuri Kastuki x Reader (Fancy Night)

"What's our plans tonight?" Yuri asked me while we sat on the couch. He had his legs crossed in the corner and I had my head resting on his thigh as I stretched over the rest of the couch. "This was my plan, I don't know about you." I told him and he chuckled.

"I'm taking you out then, that means you can try out the new dress I bought you." Yuri said and ran his hand through my hair gently. I sat up smiling, "you got me a dress!? Oh Yuri- why did you do that?" I asked him curiously and he chuckled nervously,

"C-Can't I spoil a p-princess?" Yuri questioned and rubbed the back of his head. I giggled and stood up kissing his forehead, "so where is the dress?" I asked him. "In the wardrobe." He stated before I ran to the bedroom and opened the doors. Inside there was a white casing around a dress.

I pulled it out and took the dress out of the casing. It was a beautiful [Favourite Colour] strapless dress, it had a thin belt around it, and sat just above my knees.

I came out to the lounge room to god Yuri standing there as he fixes the cuffs on his casual suit. He blushed as he struggled to fix the tie, "I-I'm not really presentable." Yuri stuttered nervously to me. I giggled and walked toward him as I gently began to fix his tie.

While I did so Yuri smiled down at me, "you look gorgeous in that dress (Y/N)." He whispered quietly. A small blush grazed my cheeks and I sighed contently, "and you look handsome Mr Yuri. Now- are we ready?" I asked him and he gave me a big nod before offering his arm to escort me to the car.

-Time Skip-

The waiter took us to our table and seated us, he left after we had ordered our drinks and placed our menus down. I looked around the room and stared in awe of the gentle fairy lights that hung across the ceiling. Tables were decorated with a white tablecloth with a rose in the middle of the table alongside a tea light candle.

"It's so beautiful Yuri." I whispered to him as I looked over the menu. Yuri seemed to blush at my comment but he just nodded. "It is, I'm glad you like it." To me everything looked rather expensive, and to top it all off in the corner of the room a band was beginning to set themselves up while looking sharp in their matching suits.

The waiter came by and took our orders for drinks and food, our menus were taken away and I crossed my arms gently as i smiled at Yuri and leant on the table. "How did you manage to get into a place like this?" I asked Yuri in awe and he laughed sheepishly. "I-It wasn't as hard as it may seem. All I had to do was book a reservation.

I looked around the room at all the other people. "Must've been a score to get this table..." I said and Yuri nodded with a smile on his lips, "someone canceled, which is why I got this table."

The waiter came and gave us our drinks and left once more. I took a sip and hen set it down. "What I'm really curious about is.....what is your motive about tonight? I mean- how come all of a sudden?" I didn't want to sound rude, I was really surprised when Yuri asked me of course but I didn't understand why he had splurged out so much money on tonight.

"I guess you might've forgotten. Although it isn't a really big deal though. Well- today is the anniversary of the day we first met one another." Yuri admitted with a slight blush. My eyes widened and my jaw gently dropped. "Y-Yuri we've known each other since High School! You've remembered that day for this long?" I asked him as I leant over and clutched his hand.

Yuri fixed his glasses as they fogged up for a moment. "W-Well yes, I know it probably sounds childish but I am rather thankful for that day. I've remembered it for all this time...." I felt like a jerk that I didn't remember something that meant so much to Yuri. I guess I should've remembered it as well but at the same time....

The waiter came back and placed our meals down in front of us before replacing our drinks that we had finished. I began to eat with a small blush and my eyes widened. "T-This is delicious!" I said in surprise and Yuri nodded as he continued to eat his food.

Once we were finished eating I sat back in my chair and wiped my mouth with my napkin before setting it down and taking a sip from my drink. "Oh that was so nice." I said as I stretched and chuckled as Yuri smiled contently.

Suddenly, soft music filled the room, the band had started playing. Around us couples were starting to rise and dance with one another on the dance floor in front of the band. I looked up to see Yuri standing by my side holding out his hand. "May I have this dance?" He asked with a blush and a pure smile. I giggled and took his hand as we stepped out onto the floor.

I placed my hand on Yuri's shoulder and held my other in his hand as he put his other on my waist. I smiled as we gently began to sway along with the other couples. "Thank you for tonight....it was so beautiful...." Yuri smiled and placed a sweet kiss to my lips with a smile.

"You're welcome (Y/N)...." He whispered gently while I rested my head on his chest as we swayed together in the soft music.

((God I loved this, so cute, so fluff. Anything involving Yuri and fluff is great in my opinion ≧∇≦

Hope you enjoyed! Be sure to vote, comment and share!~

Chelsea out || ✌🏻

1037 words))