[Requested] Yuri Plisetsky x Cheated! Reader

(( Requester: Kilojette ≧∇≦

Thank you so much for being patient!

(This one is going to be a little different~)

This is about how Yuri cheats on (Y/N). Hope you enjoy!))

"YOU BASTARD!" I shouted at the top of my lungs as I stormed out of the bedroom and grabbed a bag as a angrily begun to pack my things. Yuri came out in a fluster, "(Y/N) please, listen to me-"

I turned and threw a shoe at his head- he flinched and I stormed past him with my fists clutched. "I always knew I wasn't good enough for you anyways! It was just a matter of time!" I grabbed the door handle and flung it open, "have fun with that whore."

"(Y/N)-" S L A M

I stormed down the street and shoved my hands into my jacket pockets. I wanted to cry- I wanted to cry so much that my jaw had begun aching from tensing it so much. I felt so angry, the scene where I walked into the bedroom played over in my head so much.

Him leaning over her as he gently placed his lips upon hers- the lips that I thought loved me. I wanted to be cherished for the person I was, I knew I wasn't perfect but was I really that bad that I deserved to be cheated on?

As if the world had felt my rage, the sky clouded over and thunder began to rumble. I flicked up my hoodie and sighed, 'I have no where to go' I thought to myself as I walked along the pathways. Soon enough the rain started to fall and I sat myself down on a brick wall.

My legs gently dangled over the edge, I watched as the patterns on my fabric began to get wet from the droplets of water. I felt my own droplets leave my eyes and hit my thighs. Crying felt good to do. I felt the rain on my back and I gently hugged myself within my hoodie.

Suddenly the rain had stopped pouring in a perfect circle around me. I looked behind me to see Yuri standing there with an umbrella. I went to walk away but he grabbed my wrist "will you just listen to what I have to say....please....?" He begged and I turned back at him with a hurtful expression.

[CHOICE TIME]

If you choose to listen to Yuri, go to Part A -

If you don't want to listen to Yuri, go to Part B-

[THANKS!]

-- Part A --

A strong part of me wanted to resist it, I didn't want to be hurt all over again. I didn't want to be sad, or have a broke heart. But for a reason that is still unknown to me- I listened to him.

"Fine," I said in a stern voice and pulled my arm away from him. I turned and face him crossing my arms with my bag firmly on my back, "start talking." Yuri seemed very grateful and took in a sharp breath.

"The truth is, that I had spoken to the girl after catching up with her. She was an old friend from primary school-" He paused for a moment, "we started talking and catching up on everything. I invited her back to our house for coffee-"

I butted in "didn't look like you were drinkin' coffee to me." I rolled my eyes and Yuri's shoulders dropped, "just listen?" He took in another breath and sighed. "She pushed herself onto me, but for some reason I didn't hold back or I didn't stop myself. I can't say why, but it didn't feel right...."

Yuri stopped to let me absorb the information for silent moment before continuing. "(Y/N) i love you- I know that you won't take me back but I want you to give me another chance. I'm begging you from the bottom of my heart. I can't live without you...." Yuri trailed off and dropped his head, his blond strands gently covered his face perfectly.

I took in a breath and sighed gently while I rubbed my neck, "how do I know that it won't happen again Yuri? How can I trust you?" I asked him and he stepped toward me gingerly. "I-I'll earn your trust back- I'll s-show you what kind of man I really am. I promise you I won't hurt you ever again...."

I puffed my cheeks and shrugged, "alright, I'll give you another chance Yura, but please. Don't screw it up..." I told him, and Yuri took my hand into his and squeezed it gently. "Thank you! I promise I'll be the man that you deserve to have!"

-- Part B --

I felt anger wave within side me like the waves in a stormy ocean, clashing against one another and making loud noise. "Why should I?" I blurted out and spun around to him stamping my foot, "all I ever did was give you love and affection. I went out of my way to make you the happiest man that I could. And yet you didn't even have the balls to tell me you wanted something else?"

I wanted to bite my tongue, but I made the decision to continue, "You made me out to look like a fool! You were the puppet master and I'm just the person who was played. I didn't deserve anything of what I saw- and I can definitely say this!" I got up in Yuri's face and poked a finger into his chest.

"You didn't deserve someone as caring as me anyways, go back to the whore you want to be with, because at the end of the day she is probably expecting to get paid for her troubles!" I glared at Yuri and stormed away, not caring about where I was going or who I was going to meet. But a weight felt like it had been lifted off my shoulders, and I liked it.

((I feel super mean in Part B. I'm so sorry Yura. I love you sm! But this was different for a change, I hoped that you guys enjoyed and I hope the requester did as well!

Tbh I really liked putting in a choice of which you wanted to go with and you hope you guys liked that as well.

Be sure to vote, comment and share!

Up next:
Victor Nikiforov x Reader

Until next time!

Chelsea out || ✌🏻

                              1076 words))