[Requested] Yuri Plisetsky x Older! Reader

(( Requester: ShannicoleDawkins   :3

Where Yuri Plisetsky is 22 and (Y/N) is 28, and she is self conscious about dating Yuri because of the age difference...))

"YURIIIIIII~~~~" I chirped as I ran to the ice rink to see Yuri. He had changed so much since he was younger, now his hair was longer and had to always be pulled back, which I sort of liked. He wasn't stone cold anymore either, he had a heartwarming smile and a very sweet aura about him.

His eyes were still piercing and cold but the rest of him made up for that. "Hey (Y/N)!" He called as he skated toward me, his voice had gotten much deeper nowadays, "something you wanted to tell me?" He asked as he leant against the barrier.

I clapped my hands and spun around. "I just got you a entry to the spring tournament in Tokyo! Am I the best or what?" I asked him as I proudly puffed out my chest. Yuri had his hand underneath his chin and he laughed while he shook his head. "Oh god, you over react things sometimes."

I pouted and crossed my arms, "I mean I could have not thought about you and skipped the opportunity entirely." Yuri laughed and gently patted my head. "I was kidding (Y/N), thank you very much~" Yuri smiled and chuckled.

I cleared my throat and straightened myself out. "Yes well I'll get going then." I walked out and began walking toward the exit. Before I could leave the rink I felt a pull on my wrist. As I was pulled back around the corner and pinned against the wall, I saw Yuri standing over me looking down sweetly.

"When will you accept my date (Y/N)?" Yuri purred quietly and I gulped as I looked away from his gaze. "I-I can't.." I whispered and felt my cheeks heat up. "Yes you can, I can treat you right, let me show you-"

I ripped myself out of his arms, "I said I can't!" I shouted and ran away as quickly as I could. "(Y/N)!-" Yuri shouted before I slammed the door shut and ran out to the pathway. I panted and sighed as I leant on my knees. I felt tears welling up in my face. I couldn't date Yuri, I just couldn't.

The age difference is too much, people would judge me and think I was a cougar or something like that. And I did NOT want to be called that. Sure the age difference is only a couple of more years- but that makes me 7 years more mature than Yuri would be.

I have had 7 more years of life than him, was humiliation of our age difference something I really wanted to expose? I looked back at the rink and quickly walked away from it, I felt eager to get my thoughts straightened out before I even had the slightest intentions about going back in there to face Yuri.

'He is probably heart-broken...' I thought to myself and sighed as I placed my hands in my jacket pocket. I had so many wonderful memories and moments with Yuri. I've watched him achieve things even he didn't think he would be able to. I watched him mature, I encouraged him with his ice skating.

Dating never crossed my mind with him. Yuri felt more like a brother than a lover. But I knew that something inside my heart did want more than just friendship- no matter how close it was.

I began to realise how Yuri showed his affection in little ways, almost like hints his own little type of hint. I guess I was a bit oblivious of the fact that he had romantic interests in me. In a way it was also selfish of me to not realise how much effort he was putting into things.

But then again, age difference isn't exactly a worry when you become an adult. Yuri is a grown man, and I'm a grown woman. He can make his own choices, especially about who he wants to love. I looked up and noticed I was in front of the ice rink again, but I had come from the opposite direction.

"Did I walk in a huge circle?" I asked myself out loud and shrugged as I turned and faced the rink. I took in a big breath and walked toward the building. I placed my hands on the door handles and pushed them open.

I stepped in and listened to the eerie silence. No sound at all. It didn't sound natural for this place, but I walked through towards the ice anyhow. In the middle of the rink, on the ice that was lit dimly, sat Yuri with his legs crossed and his arms wrapped around them.

I felt terrible about the way I freaked out before, but it did take me by surprise. I stepped out onto the ice shakily and slowly walked toward him- trying very hard not to fall over and make a mess of myself. Once I reached him I joined him by sitting down.

There was a moments silence as I tried to figure out what to say. "I'm sorry..." Yuri mumbled from within his arm fold, "I didn't mean to be so dominative. I should've done that differently-"

"Yuri I-"

"I understand if you don't want to be with me, I just got so impatient and-"

"Yuri-"

"I thought you felt the same way, but obviously I was wrong and-"

"LET ME TALK-" I said more loudly than I should've, which silence Yuri.
"S-Sorry," i stammered and took in a deep breath, "I went and cleared my head a little bit....and I realised that I was only insecure about our age difference...."

I paused to take a breath, "but then I also realised that....I shouldn't care about what others think. Because...if I'm in love with someone then why would it matter?" Yuri suddenly perked up and looked to me, "y-you love me? Really?" He asked with wide eyes of hope. I giggled and nodded my head as I placed my cold hand against his cheek, "I always have..."

Yuri sat forward and placed his lips against mine softly, as he rested his head on my shoulder, "so....does that mean you accept my date?" He asked. I chuckled and nodded as I patted his head, "yes Yuri, I accept~"

(( Yuri with long hair in his early- twenties is my kink ok?

Thank you for requesting! Be sure to vote, comment and share if you enjoyed!

Up next:
Victor Nikiforov x Reader

Until next time!
Chelsea out || ✌🏻

                               1112 words))