[Requested] Drunk! Victor Nikiforov x Reader ~Lemon~

((Requester: Yuki2246 ^~^

  ******MATURE CONTENT******

If you're not into that sinful stuff then please don't read~

Enjoy! ))

"I'm so glad that you won that Grand Prix for the 5th time Victor!" I shouted to him over the loud music as we danced beside one another with drinks in our hands celebrating with all the other competitors. "Yeah I'm pretty happy to." Victor slurred as he chuckled and hobbled around before turning to the bar.

"My drinks empty, I'm goin to get a refill.." He walked over to the bar to get another drink while I continued dancing and laughing with everyone else. Victor and I had been dating for around a year now and I knew that Victor was beginning to get drunk- well it was past he point of 'beginning to' anyways.

Victor came back to me empty handed and his hands traveled down towards my ass. "Ya look really good in the dress (Y/N)...." Victor slurred against my ear and gave me a squeeze as I gave a small yelp. "Victor not here- you're drunk." I told him and he shook his head as he looked at me dazed.

"Come around the back with me." Victor said as he grasped my hand and took me around the corner to a change room. He walked in and shut the door behind him while locking it. He turned to me and pressed his hands against my hips. "Now you can give me my real prize." He stated with a smirk.

Victor pressed his lips against mine and gently pressed me against the wall. Victor kept his lips firmly to mine, as if he was forcing me to gasp for air. I inhaled sharply and Victor took his chance, his warm tongue entered my mouth and danced along side my own.

I could smell the alcohol coming off his skin as his hands moved around my curves. Victor removed himself from my mouth and began to kiss along my neck until I let out a moan on a specific spot.

"V-Victor~" I moaned and felt as he lifted up my dress revealing my panties. "You look so sexy..." Victor panted into my ear as he pulled down my panties and began unbuckling his pants. "Victor-" before I could speak Victor lifted me up with his arms and I wrapped my legs around him for support.

I looked down into Victors eyes and saw they were full of lust. Without any warning, Victor had thrusted into me. With the immense sharp pain I tightened my legs around him and let out a squeal as I grasped his shoulders and threw my head back so it sat on the wall. "Victor! It hurts!" I screamed as tears formed in my eyes.

Victor placed his forehead on mine and gently grunted. "You'll get used to it, it's alright. I'll go slow ok?" He said and gently pulled out before thrusting slowly again, allowing me to adjust to his size all at once. Pain melted into pleasure and I was soon begging Victor for more.

"Go harder Victor," I pleaded to him as I panted lightly and rocked my hips as Victor held me up by my thighs, "go faster." I moaned and Victor smirked before beginning to thrust at a faster pace while letting out a hearty groan. "Fuck (Y/N)-" he panted out before grasping my thighs with his hands.

As Victor kept thrusting, I felt a knot beginning to form in my stomach and a wild moan escaped my mouth and Victor swiftly placed his mouth over mine and allowed our tongues to glide against each other's. I pushed myself away and spoke, "Victor I'm close-" As soon as I finished my sentence I came and let out a loud moan as I felt Victor begin to slow his pace.

He pulled out and placed me down on my knees before grabbing my head. "I'm not finished, so now you can finish me off." Victor mused and I placed my hand around his member before gently licking the tip. Victor gave the back of my head a few gentle tugs and I pushed my mouth over his member all the way till the bottom.

"I'm done." Victor moaned and I felt him release into the back of my throat as I took as much of him into my mouth as I could. I gently slid my mouth off his member and stood up, using Victor as support.

"I don't think I'll be able to walk for a few days..." I whispered to him gently and he chuckled as he placed his lips on mine once more and gently placed kisses across my face. "That means my job is done isn't it?" Victor mused and then collected his clothes as well as handing me my panties.

I slid them on and leant against the wall for support while looking at Victor as he put his pants back on. "I hope you liked your prize." I said quietly and felt as Victor stroked a warm hand through my messy hair.

"I sure did."

((Which character would be better?

Drunk Victor?

Or

Drunk Yuri?

We already know what Yuri is like drunk, i'd love to see Victor drunk like Yuri was. Pls make that happen.

Hope you all enjoyed, be sure to vote, comment and share!

Up next:
Pichuit Chulanont x Reader

Until next time!

Chelsea out || ✌🏻

903 words))