[Requested] Victor Nikiforov x Reader

((Requester: ShannicoleDawkins
^~^

It involves when Victor and (Y/N) go through a break up...))

"Why (Y/N)...? I thought we we're fine..?"
"So did I"

- • -
It got too much for me, all the fame and popularity that Victor had didn't give us a moment to ourselves. Every time the press or his fans emerged I was always put in second place. I understood that Victor had to maintain his image....but I was important as well. I didn't want to feel like I was forgotten anymore.

It was never like we didn't have good times, I have fond memories with Victor. Everything was fun when he was with me, except for when he got distracted. I didn't want to be in the dark anymore. I wanted to be loved and appreciated, and I needed to let him go.

I turned away from him once the words were said from my lips. It pained me to say them but it had to be done. "I'm sorry, but I need someone who appreciates me, and always makes me their number one just like I do for them," I turned to Victor and clutched my jacket over my heart, "and I was always ranked second on your podium.."

Victor just stood there with wide and dull eyes, a water glisten wiped over them before his tears began to fall. "Please, give me a second chance
(Y/N)!" He pleaded as he stepped toward me, I took a step back and looked to the side. I refused to let his pleading enter my heart.

"Goodbye.....Victor...." I said and walked into the cold snow with my bag firmly around my shoulder. Once the door behind me was closed the cold air hit my face and immediately my tears fell down my cheeks. The warm liquid dropped into the snow as they were released unintentionally. "Good luck." I whimpered against the door and trudged off into the snow.

- 1 Month Later -

"This is bad-" I said to myself out loud as I watched the sports channel on the TV. The reporters voice hit my ears and made them burn as if they were in fire.

'Victor Nikiforov, once named champion in figure skating, has hit rock bottom after a disturbing ordeal in his emotional battle. Unfortunately Nikiforov had experienced a breakup earlier in the month. He had been avoiding the press and not pushing himself in competitions. Even with his skills, Nikiforov has continuously missed reaching the podium.

Our one question is- will Nikiforov make a come back?'

((The Podium is like the ranking of 1st, 2nd and 3rd if anyone was confused ≧∇≦ ))

"I've gotta find Victor." I said to myself as I stood up and grabbed my coat before running out the door. Over the past month I had many guys come through my apartment, but I rejected all of them because I never stopped loving Victor. With my mind throbbing from the reckless thoughts I tried my best to not overthink any outcomes.

All I understood was that Victor needed someone and I wanted to be the one that he was going to talk to. I need to make thinks right.

There was only one place where I understood Victor would be. I made my way to the ice rink, even if he had fallen out of love with it I knew he would still be there. I made my way through the doors and stepped out onto the arena. There in the middle of the rink stood Victor.

He was wearing a hoodie and track pants, his skates were firmly on his feet as he stood staring at the ice. A few things I noticed were different about him. He seemed thinner, well thinner then usual. His eyes had thin bags underneath them as if he hadn't been sleeping well at all. His eyes had lost their sparkle that they usually held so dearly.

"Victor..." I said gently, watching as his head arched up. The very sight of me made it looked like he was in pain. "What...?" He said in a small voice, as if he was trying to hold back his choking tears. I stood near the ice and placed a hand on the barrier, "what are you doing Victor....this isn't you..." I told him gently and he made a 'tch' noise.

"Why would you even care? I didn't appreciate you so why are you back? To say 'I told you so' or what?" The tone in his voice shifted to angering. "Victor you realise why I broke up with you don't you? It's because I didn't want to be second anymore, I always found it hard to be the first thing that was on your mind-"

"You don't think you were?" Victor snapped and looked at me with knitted eyebrows, "I may not have showed it well (Y/N) but you were the first and last thing I thought of everyday of my existence...." he took a pause, "and even though you were gone I couldn't help but continue thinking 'I wonder how she is?' I couldn't get you out of my head!" He shouted and rubbed his temples.

I blinked at him before covering my mouth gently, "Victor..." I mumbled through my fingers before he continued, "I don't want you to understand because you won't-ever," he looked up at me with a slight shimmer in his eyes, "but all I ever wanted was to show you how much I cared...."

I felt the tears drop from my eyes, I ran onto the ice being careful of kit slipping over and leapt into Victor's arms. "I'm sorry!" I wept into his chest as I tightened my grip around his body. Victor's face cracked into a small smile, and his slender arms soon wrapped around my body. "I'm sorry, (Y/N). From now on you are my number one." He said to me quietly and kissed my forehead before sighing.

His sigh sounded like a tonne of bricks had been lifted from his back.

((Gahhhhh! Don't make Victor sad ever ;0; that lil bundle of happiness is too pure for anyone!

SpEaKiNg oF vIcToR

I'm writing a Victor x Reader fanfic if anyone would be interested in it, I'll be sure to let you guys know when it is published~

Hope you enjoyed! Be sure to vote, comment and share! Thanks for Requesting!

Up next: Yuri Plisetsky x Reader

Until next time!

Chelsea out || ✌🏻

1078 words))