[Requested] Yuri Plisetsky x Male! Reader

(( Requester: fangirlrock  ^ 3 ^

Thanks for being patient as well!

Yes, I'm going to be using (Y/N) for a male! Reader so please don't hate on it. Thank you! ))

I was laying in bed, it was the start of a Saturday morning. I didn't feel like doing anything in particular except lay in my bed with my favourite hoodie and stare blankly up at the ceiling contemplating life choices. Just the usual.

Suddenly my phone chimed. I rolled onto my side and picked up my phone looking at it, it was a text from Yuri Plisetsky. I suppose I would call him a friend? But to me it was more than that anyhow.

Yuri P:

(Y/N) be out the front in 5 otherwise I'm letting myself in.

I groaned and sighed as I tightened the strings on my hoodie so that it wrapped around my face. I laid in my bed feeling like not doing anything at all, but today was the big day I asked Yuri to be my boyfriend. I mean- we've been talking for a few months now and we've hung out a lot. He seems interested?

I tossed and turned before pulling my hoodie open and sitting up in bed. I jumped when I heard a crash in my kitchen. I quickly ran into the room and saw Yuri standing beside my pan rack with wide eyes that were darting from me to the pan to me again while he held his phone in his other hand.

"Uh- sorry?" He apologised I guess you could call it, and went back to looking at his phone screen before pointing at the pan. "That fell." I pouted and shook my head, "you don't say?" I said sarcastically before picking up the pan and placing it back on the rack. "Anyways why are you in here? It hasn't been 5 minutes yet." I questioned him and leant against the counter.

The blonde looked toward me with his fringe covering half his face as it usually did. He shrugged and yawned, "time is slower when you need to go places-" I interrupted him, "actually time goes slower when-" he held up his finger, "let's not start comparing quotes and just leave alright?"

I gestured to me clothes before turning to my bedroom and changing into something more suitable for public socialisation. I walked back out to Yuri with my phone in my hands and yawned, "where are we going anyways?" I asked him. Yuri turned to me and shook his head before standing on his tiptoes and started running his hands through my hair, "bed head" he muttered before standing flat and turning to the door.

"We're going for coffee." He stated and walked out the front door. I followed him making sure it locked behind me and walked by his side toward the coffee shop he loved to go to. This coffee shop was practically a shrine for cats and had everything dedicated toward them. Even the froth in the coffee was shaped like a cat.

So in short it is Yuri's livelihood.

As we walked through the front doors and went to the counter Yuri ordered a Cappachi-meow, cringey I know, and I decided to order a Nap-achinno. Which was just a frappachino with a weird name. While we waited for our orders I decided to make small talk with Yuri.

"So, how is skating going?" I asked him which was a big mistake apparently. He looked up at me and glared before staring blankly back at the cash register. "I don't wanna talk about it." He stated and stood with his arms crossed, tapping his foot impatiently.  

"Oh- right." I rubbed the back of my head and looked down at Yuri. I was at least a foot taller than him, but he still managed to intimidate me no matter what. It was yet another thing I loved about him. I ended up smiling at him while I stood there and only snapped out of it once my order number was called out. I grabbed my drink and sat on a stool beside Yuri at a small coffee table.

I just sat there in silence for a moment occasionally glancing at Yuri only to see him staring at the lid on his drink. I always talked to Yuri about his skating, and today he doesn't want to talk about it so I was stuck on a conversation starter.

"So...." I began, "cats huh?" I said and heard my voice crack through 'cats'.

'Wow, nice one idiot.' I thought to myself before looking over to see Yuri nodding and agreeing with me. "Yeah they are pretty cool..." He trailed off for a moment and sighed before turning to me. "I need to talk to you about my skating..." He trailed off and avoided eye contact.

"You see, there is a competition that is over in America and I'd be there for a few weeks....but the thing is-" he paused for a moment and lay out a sigh, "I don't wanna go..."

I turned my head and raised an eyebrow, it's not like Yuri at all to say that, especially when it involves skating. "Why's that?" I asked him gingerly to make sure I didn't break a nerve. Yuri just blinked blankly before resting his head on the table.

"I don't wanna go if you aren't there....I'll miss you too much..." He mumbled loud enough for me to hear him. I took in a sharp breath before smiling warmly down at Yuri and raising his head up to me. I gently pressed my lips against his and caressed his cheek for a moment before pulling away. "I'll come with you if you want?" I asked him and he blushed darkly before hiding his face in my chest with a hug, I felt him nod as he wrapped his arms around me.

"Y-Yeah. I'd like that..." Yuri said quietly and gave me a small squeeze. I chuckled and kissed his forehead gently. "Of course."

((EEEEEK I want a Cat coffee so I can appreciate the cat milk froth. ^0^

Hope you enjoyed! Be sure to vote, comment and share!

Up next:
Kenjirou Minami x Reader

Until next time!

Chelsea out || ✌🏻

                                     1047 words))